My Team

TigerDevil

I am one of those fans who take losses really hard. But seeing my Tigers put on a great show of courage and determination really has taken the sting out of this loss. At a time when we needed to play like champions, we did! We didn't win but we got a heckuva lot better this week. Our defense played like men posessed, giving up 73 yards rushing and 291 total.And our Offense played "really" well against the No.1 defense in the country.I saw "my team" put on a great performance today. When the game was over and the "its great to be an Auburn Tiger" chant began, I think that was the Auburn family knowing we got a great effort today. Moral victories are garbage, but there is no shame in giving it your all!

#2 ranked Alabama came in here and we were the better team today.I had heard all the talk about alabama being too phyiscal for us, but the truth is, we smashed them in the mouth. And smashed them again and again,HARD!! If this coaching staff can pump and coach these kids like this with the number we have presently, CGC and Roof,Rocker,Taylor, Thigpen, Mahlzan and company are going to make us very happy for years to come. I love all yall my friends......

I Believe, I Believe, I Believe, I Believe, I Believe, I Believe in :au:

Amen, and amen. Who'd have thought Auburn would not only match, but best, uat's hysicality. 73 yards rushing (16 carries, 30 yards for Ingram??) - WOW!!! Just great effort and heart on our players' and coaches' parts. I really thought we needed the UGA win (or an upset of uat) to put a stamp on this season, but I stand corrected - the program does indeed appear to be headed in the right direction. CGC & Co showed they're not going to give an inch to $aban - if yesterday was any indication, the Iron Bowls to come should be sights (sp?) to see.

War Eagle!

I agree 100%!! Our guys left everything on the field. Now we need to take this same effort to our Bowl gamew, get a WIN, finish with a top 10 recruiting class, and build momentum into next year. I agree with what coach Pat Dye said somewhat. I think we are still one or two more recruiting classes away from competing for the SECC and NC, but we are headed in the right direction. War Eagle!!

I agree with hating to lose, especially to bama, but as always, I'd rather wake up the next day an Auburn fan than win all the games in the world! I thought we played THE game of the year yesterday! I don't buy into "moral victory" crap, a loss sucks, but if you play at your best level and give it your all, you have nothing to be ashamed of! WE WILL BE AWESOME NEXT YEAR WITH THESE COACHES AND OUR PLAYERS! I can't wait for our next football season! What a great feeling, to be this optimistic about upcoming seasons!

WAR EAGLE YA'LL! IT'S GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!!!

Archived