Big East Officials for BCS

arnaldoabru

it will be interesting to see if Alabama gets any offensive holding penalties called.

I'm just glad you guys know in advance who you're gonna blame after we win.

it will be interesting to see if Alabama gets any offensive holding penalties called.

I'm just glad you guys know in advance who you're gonna blame after IF we win.

fixed that for you... I don't see anywhere in this statement where he is looking for someone to blame. It's an honest and accurate statement. nothing more, nothing less...

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!

fixed that for you... I don't see anywhere in this statement where he is looking for someone to blame. It's an honest and accurate statement. nothing more, nothing less...

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!

It was also at shot at Bama for the holding stat.

I'm just glad you guys know in advance who you're gonna blame after we win.

I just want to see Bama get called for holding because they've gotten away with it so much this year.

Don't worry though, I'm sure you or some of the other resident bama fans will come up with 10 different penalties that should have been called on Texas also, even IF Bama wins.

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!

It was also at shot at Bama for the holding stat.

It wasn't a shot at uat. It was merely pointing out a FACTUAL situation.

It is a compliment to the greatest offensive line in history. 8 straight games without one called.

It is a compliment to the greatest offensive line in history. 8 straight games without one called.

And, the entire team award goes to Kentucky. A whole game without a penalty. On the road.

Choir boys. :rolleyes:

And, the entire team award goes to Kentucky. A whole game without a penalty. On the road.

Believe it or not, UCLA accomplished the same feat against us in Tuscaloosa back in 2001.

Believe it or not, UCLA accomplished the same feat against us in Tuscaloosa back in 2001.

With PAC 10 refs.

Archived