Hawthorne Leaves Team

eibua12

No kidding. I was very proud of how he seemed to stick with it this year. I was particularly happy to see him helping with drills when he couldn't participate.

Good luck, Tim. War Eagle.

Tim is an Auburn Man. I congratulate him for earning his degree, and I wish him the very best in his future endeavors.

If you want to congratulate Tim on getting his degree and wish him the best, continue on. Any other under-informed sentiment will be deleted.

:thumbsup:

If you want to congratulate Tim on getting his degree and wish him the best, continue on. Any other under-informed sentiment will be deleted.

Thanks. I wish tim the very best. CMG says they talked and he fully understands why Tim is moving on and agrees with his decision.

You guys sound like there is some sort of failure here...

Tim came to Auburn. He earned his degree. He busted his but in the football program and earned the respect of all. Tim is a success story!

Welcome to the Auburn family as an Alumnus! We thank and congratulate Tim!

WDE!

Bob in Winter Haven, FL

You guys sound like there is some sort of failure here...

Tim came to Auburn. He earned his degree. He busted his but in the football program and earned the respect of all. Tim is a success story!

Welcome to the Auburn family as an Alumnus! We thank and congratulate Tim!

WDE!

Bob in Winter Haven, FL

I always liked him and I was always hoping he'd eventually bust out and start making plays but unfortunately that never came. I'm proud of him for getting his degree and I'm sure that car wreck had a big effect on him emotionally. Hope he does well.

WDE

That man went through a lot while he was at Auburn, more than any college kid should have to go through. I'm as proud to see him earn a degree and move into the next stages of his life as I am for any of the guys that go on to the NFL. If he goes through life with the kind of perseverance that he showed at Auburn, he will be very successful. Thanks for the time, effort, and success Tim!

Archived