Ole Miss Game Thread

BZ770

so funny. Gotfried used to be a D1 coach, and he still has this idea that you have to be "set" defensively to draw a charge? good grief. There is nothing in the rule book that says you have to be set to draw a charge.

Waller is 5 of 6 from the floor, and the rest of the team is 2 for 17, not good. The whole team needs to be shooting well, the entire game.

AU 3 point shooting, Ole Miss turnovers, & Ole Miss shooting worse from the floor are reasons AU lead at the half.

AU 44% from 3 point line, 33% overall FG

Ole Miss 25% - 3 pt, 24.1% FG

Ole Miss killing us on boards, out rebounding 29-19

Ole Miss with 12 first half turnovers.

This I gleam from boxscore on gamecast. Are we playing D that good? Or is OM just missing open shots?

most of the turnovers ole miss has, have been forced by our defense. Not all of them, but most. We really are playing quite well tonight.

that's funny too.. Ole miss coach wanting OVER THE BACK. That isn't in the rule book either. Nothing illegal about somebody out jumping the opponent and reaching over him to get a rebound.

That 3 was from Downtown. Kid borrowed my laptop so I didn't get to post for the over half the game :)

damn that was dirty. INTENTIONAL FOUL against ole miss. DWAYNE REED went to the basket clean and the ole miss player grabbed him from behind at his shoulder and pulled him down. Reed gets 2 shots and auburn gets the ball.

is the let down beginning?? only tracking on Gamecas, see now only 4 point lead. This has been the norm all year....<_<

61-59 Auburn 5:47 left, The announcers just said, "Auburn takes a Timeout to stop the Avalanche"

Archived