Rivals signee profiles (free content)

RunInRed

Just an FYI, but your Bonomolo link goes to this sites list of commitments.

Thanks for the heads up. It should be corrected now.

As an aside, I saw Jake Holland tonight at the Pelham Civic Complex. It was Pelham's graduation and I was there for my cousin's walk. He's a pretty big boy. About as tall as I am, but definitely ripped. I think the whole personal training thing is really paying off. Good to see him and his teammate Nigel Terrell walk as well. Also surprised to see about 12 to 15 kids receive Auburn scholarships. Good decisions all around.

Ryan

As an aside, I saw Jake Holland tonight at the Pelham Civic Complex. It was Pelham's graduation and I was there for my cousin's walk. He's a pretty big boy. About as tall as I am, but definitely ripped. I think the whole personal training thing is really paying off. Good to see him and his teammate Nigel Terrell walk as well. Also surprised to see about 12 to 15 kids receive Auburn scholarships. Good decisions all around.

Ryan

I assume most of the 12-15 were academic scholarships? Or other sports?

All academic, mostly Spirit of Auburn. Though there were 1 or 2 band scholarships as well. Pretty neat.

All academic, mostly Spirit of Auburn. Though there were 1 or 2 band scholarships as well. Pretty neat.

That is pretty cool. Thanks for the update.

A good read on Tunde Fariyike is up...

What team(s) are you looking forward to playing and beating at Auburn?

... Alabama, all the way. I've never liked Alabama, ever, and that's that.

Also, Fariyike brings a 4.0 GPA to Auburn and plans to be a doctor after college. Wow. Read on...

• 2 weeks later...

Antonio Goodwin is posted (link in the first post of the thread). My favorites...

Of your fellow '10 signees, who do you think can make an instant impact on the offensive/defensive side of the ball?

I guess Mike Dyer. They expect a lot out of him.

There was a time when reports said you were decommitting from Auburn and that Georgia was making a push for you, were you always solid to Auburn?

No, there was never a time that I was not committed. They took the wrong thing I said about coming to see the campus, and they automatically took it as I was decommitted. When they said that, it made me not want to take a visit there. From the time I committed, I had my mind made up the whole time.

Archived