LSU wins SEC Tournament Championship

LSU scores the winning run in the top of the 11th. A throwing error on bammer got the runner into scoring position and he came in on a single. The turd went down in order in the bottom of the 11th.

I'm glad LSU won and not Bama. The main reasons are because I don't want Alabama to win anything but also because the state of Louisiana needs something to cheer about since they've been the most affected so far by the oil spill in the gulf.

I spent hours trying to figure a way that both could lose. Conceding that one had to win, LSU suits me.

I am soooooooooooooo happy the Tigahs won this thing. Bama softball, number 1 in the nation, went down to 15th seed Hawaii in their super regional. Then LSU comes back to take out Bama in baseball.

Wooo Hooo!

:cheer:

I am soooooooooooooo happy the Tigahs won this thing. Bama softball, number 1 in the nation, went down to 15th seed Hawaii in their super regional. Then LSU comes back to take out Bama in baseball.

Wooo Hooo!

:cheer:

Hawaii was the #16 seed. They also won game 3 (after splitting the first two) in the bottom of the 7th, down a run with a runner on 1st and two out. Next girl up...walk off two run homer..

Archived