With Or Without A Ticket

boddatiger99

Seriously, you know you've thought about it already. You know that even without a ticket you want to be there...for things like Tiger Walk. So, JUST DO IT! Let's take over Tuscalooser. Let's paint the town Orange & Blue. Tiger fans, go to the Iron Bowl - with or without a ticket! It's gonna be a good one. It's going to be epic. Let's show our support for our boys who have been through a lot this year and have pushed through it all.

War Eagle! Cya there!

They may change the location of Tiger Walk from the last time since we now have built that south end zone expansion and there's not much room back there. Do you guys know where it will be? I always like going even though I hate yall. ;)

My wife and I are headed to Tuscaloosa sans tickets... Gonna try to buy them there. But one way or another, we'll make some noise. War Damn Eagle! Beat Bama!!!

I want to be there so bad. Does anyone have any information on where AU fans will set up? I Don't want to be walking around alone not knowing where to go. But, I wanna go all in and be in Tuscaloosa to watch this game with the family!

I want to go but not without tickets. The ticket prices are crap. Of course with the cold weather that may bring them down.

I want to be there so bad. Does anyone have any information on where AU fans will set up? I Don't want to be walking around alone not knowing where to go. But, I wanna go all in and be in Tuscaloosa to watch this game with the family!

Not like we in Alabama in need to be told its the best rivalry and which fan bases take it more serious but here is a stat with other big games this weekend.

darrenrovell

Avg. ticket prices on @StubHub: Iron Bowl ($394), Bedlam ($294), Boise State/Nevada ($143), Oregon-Arizona ($124)

Most visitor setups will be off the quad over by the soccer fields parking. That's also where most the visiting RVs park as well.

But for this game, you will also see a lot of Auburn folks setup on or near the quad. Also a TON of AU people will be on the strip in the various bars.

If you get in the night before, though, don't forget to stroll downtown as some of the better bars are down there and not on the strip.

I want to go but not without tickets. The ticket prices are crap.

There will be tickets available the day of the game from scalpers and individuals on the quad. You'll be able to get decent seats for about 150 each. 115 if you site upper.

You guys should avoid sitting in the end zone upper deck sections though. Those are not great seats. Anything with NN or SS on it - avoid and pay a little extra. They are high and very removed from the crowd excitement.

We went two years ago without tickets. I had no luck finding any under $300/each. They were moving at that price 5 mins after the kick. I did find the right 'Event Staffer' so me and my little guy (then 3) got in for $50/each through a specific tunnel. When it opened to daylight, much to my surprise, we were on the field behind the chainlink fence. I'd never experienced being that close to the action - just wish I'd got to see something a little better since it was behind UA bench and, well, you know what happened.

We went two years ago without tickets. I had no luck finding any under $300/each. They were moving at that price 5 mins after the kick. I did find the right 'Event Staffer' so me and my little guy (then 3) got in for $50/each through a specific tunnel. When it opened to daylight, much to my surprise, we were on the field behind the chainlink fence. I'd never experienced being that close to the action - just wish I'd got to see something a little better since it was behind UA bench and, well, you know what happened.

Wow, 300 each? I got two from a scalper on the quad for under 100 each about an hour before kickoff.

Archived