ALL IN ! !

WarTim

I walked into the lobby of a Holiday Inn Express this evening. I just happened to glance at the USA Today laying on the front desk. The FRONT page headline?????? "Auburn Angst"......Not the sports page, mind you, THE FRONT PAGE! Complete with a color picture of Cam ! ! !

I understand this is a "story" because he is, after all, THE BEST PLAYER IN AMERICA. But, does anyone have an ounce of journalistic integrity left????????

I say to H*ll with the whole lot of them. WE, all good Auburn men, women, and children....are in this together. What can we do? Support OUR Team and our University. (for those knowledge challenged uaters that may read this-and that would include you ALL-a University is the School that is located on campus with the stadium.) B)

Stand by the AU Creed. Live right. WAR EAGLE...Now and FOREVER...WDE ! ! ! :au:

Death to all that is dark pink! :puke:

They are all simply jealous of who WE are...What WE have...What they can NEVER achieve. :cheer:

What Auburn angst? I haven't noticed any. I think the thing that has infuriated the haters more than anything else is that the team keeps winning, Cam keeps smiling and Auburn fans keep cheering as though the liars didn't exist.

11 down, three to go~~~War Eagle!

What Auburn angst? I haven't noticed any. I think the thing that has infuriated the haters more than anything else is that the team keeps winning, Cam keeps smiling and Auburn fans keep cheering as though the liars didn't exist.

11 down, three to go~~~War Eagle!

^^ This!

Have to say I fell ya!!! this is the first day in months I have not spent my day listening to Jox 94.5 for the same reason. Paul Finebaum made me sick yesterday ebing anti Auburn and that's fine. I say the Hill with em to!! Keep haten, keep picking against cause everything you do WE win!!!

"When the Lord be Blessen, the Devil be messen!!"..Cam

WDE!! Yall I am so excited..let's hang 40 on em!!!

Archived