Congrats

UA-CT

agree with both posts above, i did not see us getting down by 24 and then once we did I did not see us coming back. Strangest game I've ever seen Auburn Play(I'm 28 so my history of Auburn games may be a little short compared to others)

Thank you UA-CT... your congrats. is appreciated, since the UA players didn't even come to midfield to shake hands.

You said this twice. Yes they did come to mid-field. Cam shook hands with Dareus, Jones and Richardson among others. Our linemen did too.

Thank you UA-CT... your congrats. is appreciated, since the UA players didn't even come to midfield to shake hands.

You said this twice. Yes they did come to mid-field. Cam shook hands with Dareus, Jones and Richardson among others. Our linemen did too.

Yeah I think the respect between the players on both teams is about the best in college football. Now the fans, and thUGA, on the other hand...

Yeah I think the respect between the players on both teams is about the best in college football. Now the fans, and thUGA, on the other hand...

Alright, alright... geez... blame the fricken radio announcer who said it... I didn't get to watch the game.

Archived