Outside the lines; Cam on topic

tony-da-tiger

Why are the Sports Reporters ignoring that in all the other instances they keep bringing up that it was PROVEN that the player and families recieved money?

Why are the Sports Reporters ignoring that in all the other instances they keep bringing up that it was PROVEN that the player and families recieved money?

BECAUSE THEY HAVE A BIAS AGAINST AUBURN. YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO WORK IN ANY FORM OF MEDIA WITHOUT BEING SOMEHOW BIASED.

Presented as fact: Auburn will get punished just like USC after the season.

Just think, if the media goes out of their way to push an agenda on something as insignificant, in the grand scheme of things, as college football, what are they doing on real issues?

In all honesty, I think ESPN as a whole is still pissed because xCTT called their butts out in '04, saying they wielded waaay too power. I remember a heated exchange with Dan Patrick where in the aftermath, Dan Patrick stated that ESPN didn't need college football, college football NEEDED ESPN.

Thats what you guys get for listening to those overblown pompous windbags. I have avoided that show since it came out. Feigned integrity followed by loads of inane blathering that only means something to people whom respect their two cent opinions.

Presented as fact: Auburn will get punished just like USC after the season.

Just think, if the media goes out of their way to push an agenda on something as insignificant, in the grand scheme of things, as college football, what are they doing on real issues?

Just to pick up on this point, I agree that often there are agendas that are being pushed, but I believe that more often than not, it's just laziness and/or ignorance. We assume that people on TV have some insight that the man on the street doesn't have, when in reality, they're just repeating what somebody else wrote or said. It really does make you question the accuracy of ANYTHING they say.

Archived