AU/UF on TV

Texan4Auburn

The new Arena looks absolutely AMAZING!!! That big :au: in the middle of the court is AUSOME!!!

Tigers leading 24-21 early.

This Saturday needs to be better!! Too many Bammers strutting about their 2 point win over UK....

This team is close; they just need that instinct to finish....Frankie would have been the difference tonight.

Did anyone listen to the studio commentators after the game? What horrible and demeaning comments about our team !!

I HATE espn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our boys played tough tonight . Tough loss. The new arena is awesome. I love it.

Did anyone listen to the studio commentators after the game? What horrible and demeaning comments about our team !!

ESPN wasn't kind to Auburn throughout the entire broadcast. That was an awful game to watch I am glad I got to see my Tigers play but wow not good. Please tell me the SEC isn't that bad at Basketball as a whole.

Don't rail me I understand where this team is at but come on I saw way too many points left in the paint and 4 on 2 FB that went for nothing.

I did and while the comments may have been ugly about Auburn they were true. This team is not a Div 1 caliber team at the moment. I still dont see much talent on the floor and offensively we still look like a lebo team. We have improved some defensively but Florida missed a world of open 3s that kept them from pulling away.

Archived