Cyrus Kouandjio

RunInRed

So after narrowing it down to Auburn and Alabama, he's opened up to Iowa and Missouri?

Iowa is out of the picture now, I've heard. Or at least was a couple of hours ago.

Fair enough.

I'm willing to bet Auburn and Alabama are still front runners unless something completely disastrous happens between the two schools...or he just gets fed up with the process.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been inside Coach Saban's office on multiple recruiting visits...

Now I'm totally impressed! So please, go hang around in Dinky's office. Don't take your laptop, just hang around in there. On occasion wander outside and kneel before HIS statue. Don't take your laptop there either. Do anything that keeps you from posting on Auburn message boards, even if it involves wiping the crap off the Crapstain, just stay off the computer.

Now I'm totally impressed! So please, go hang around in Dinky's office. Don't take your laptop, just hang around in there. On occasion wander outside and kneel before HIS statue. Don't take your laptop there either. Do anything that keeps you from posting on Auburn message boards, even if it involves wiping the crap off the Crapstain, just stay off the computer.

:roflol:

I've been inside Coach Saban's office on multiple recruiting visits a

WC is the real Forrest Gump-- finds himself in places he has no business and has no clue what is going on.

Speaking of ethics --

Your boy Saban is more than pissed about the "negative" recruiting of Trooper Taylor. When I say "more than pissed", I mean... "fired the fudge up."

It's the first rule of recruiting at Alabama that ZERO negative statements are made about another school or anyone associated with another program. If you do, you're fired. There's zero tolerance for that under CNS. At other places, well...

Other than rival fans I have not heard the "Negative Recruiting" allegation from anyone. Not a single recruit. Nobody. Only rival fans and accusations on messageboards.

Other information on those messageboards involve things like "God Not Be Mock!", and that Auburn is going to be merged into Troy University because we have ATMs at Moes Burritos and all the athletes have non-numbered ATM cards (forget the issue with Visa / Mastercard network servers that handle all the transactions ... those are also 'All - in') that are paid by Bobby Lowder.

Do you really think nobody knows about Saban throwing players like used toilet paper to make room? Do Auburn coaches have to tell the kids that? His BROTHER is at uat for crying out loud. He knows very well where he will be treated like a son, a part of family, and where he will only be used as a physical tool, a brainless drone that is thrown out if something better comes along.

I've been inside Coach Saban's office on multiple recruiting visits a

WC is the real Forrest Gump-- finds himself in places he has no business and has no clue what is going on.

Speaking of ethics --

Your boy Saban is more than pissed about the "negative" recruiting of Trooper Taylor. When I say "more than pissed", I mean... "fired the fudge up."

It's the first rule of recruiting at Alabama that ZERO negative statements are made about another school or anyone associated with another program. If you do, you're fired. There's zero tolerance for that under CNS. At other places, well...

Other than rival fans I have not heard the "Negative Recruiting" allegation from anyone. Not a single recruit. Nobody. Only rival fans and accusations on messageboards.

Other information on those messageboards involve things like "God Not Be Mock!", and that Auburn is going to be merged into Troy University because we have ATMs at Moes Burritos and all the athletes have non-numbered ATM cards (forget the issue with Visa / Mastercard network servers that handle all the transactions ... those are also 'All - in') that are paid by Bobby Lowder.

Do you really think nobody knows about Saban throwing players like used toilet paper to make room? Do Auburn coaches have to tell the kids that? His BROTHER is at uat for crying out loud. He knows very well where he will be treated like a son, a part of family, and where he will only be used as a physical tool, a brainless drone that is thrown out if something better comes along.

I don't think "negative" is a word anyone would use to describe Trooper Taylor, in recruiting or anything else. Except for the bamzos, of course. Why some people have a hard time accepting that someone can be so joyful, so positive, and so full of life is beyond me. I guess negative people see only negativity in others..

I absolutely do not cruise the Bama message boards, but based on a comment from one of my co-workers, their boards are pushing some sort of consipiracy theory that involves Auburn, the high school coach, and Under Armour. (If we had a graphic on here for a black helecopter, I would insert it at this point)

One thing everybody in the south knew that was confirmed in the '90s when the NCAA stopped looking the other way w/ Bama, was how its power alumni w/ big $ like Logan Young & a hundred others will do whatever it takes to avenge losses...including losing recruiting wars.

Wait for it...

I absolutely do not cruise the Bama message boards, but based on a comment from one of my co-workers, their boards are pushing some sort of consipiracy theory that involves Auburn, the high school coach, and Under Armour. (If we had a graphic on here for a black helecopter, I would insert it at this point)

You are correct but there are no specifics. The rumor is that Cyrus looked uncomfortable so he probably received an offer of, or actual, extra benefits but since he's a good kid he is unsure because he wants to do the right thing.

One thing everybody in the south knew that was confirmed in the '90s when the NCAA stopped looking the other way w/ Bama, was how its power alumni w/ big $ like Logan Young & a hundred others will do whatever it takes to avenge losses...including losing recruiting wars.

Wait for it...

There are a lot of those folks who believe in their heart of hearts that no premier player would choose Auburn over Alabama unless there was foul play involved. They're still waiting for an investigation into the Cadillac Williams recruitment.

Kiehl Frazier's Dad tweets...

Feeling more confident this morning, concerining our current situation. Thanks to all the AU family for your class and character!

http://twitter.com/#!/AUQBDad/status/33544927522590720

@AUQBDad

What is he referring to!

Kiehl Frazier's Dad tweets...

Feeling more confident this morning, concerining our current situation. Thanks to all the AU family for your class and character!

http://twitter.com/#!/AUQBDad/status/33544927522590720

@AUQBDad

What is he referring to!

A - Cyrus Kouandjio signing with AUBURN

B - AUBURN fans not acting lick Bammer fans

I would imagine his head coach is getting sick of this ... definitely getting harassed by reporters, etc.

Just spoke with Cyrus Kouandijo's head coach - no real update to report... all the same.

@JNewbergESPN

WIN

I would imagine his head coach is getting sick of this ... definitely getting harassed by reporters, etc.

Just spoke with Cyrus Kouandijo's head coach - no real update to report... all the same.

@JNewbergESPN

No doubt. Or he may like all the attention, who knows? I am ready for this drama to be over once and for all. At this point I really dont give a damn where he signs. I mean, I want him and think he's got great potential, but i'm sick of drama for a LONG TIME. The only reason I don't want him signing with the necktards is b/c I will have to hear how they have more "tradition" and all that BS they love to spew out. If he signs with Auburn, they "didn't want him anyway, because they have no room" and to that I will reply.... GOOD, B/C WE DO!

I think the kid probably still chooses Auburn but let me remind everyone that the last great tackle Alabama recruited (Fluker) gave up the sack (to the smallest guy on the field) that knocked McElroy out of the Iron Bowl. It is all about the kid's desire once he gets on the ground at any university......still takes 10 other guys on offense to make a play work.

Come on down Cyrus, we would all love to see what you can do on the Plains.

Cyrus is a potentially phenomenal player and I think a great kid (drama brought on by his family aside) and if it takes painful drama to get him to Auburn, bring it on.

Cyrus is a potentially phenomenal player and I think a great kid (drama brought on by his family aside) and if it takes painful drama to get him to Auburn, bring it on.

:roflol::roflol: It was a great weight loss program this past year..why not I got 5 more to go.. :roflol:

Speaking of ethics --

I don't think "negative" is a word anyone would use to describe Trooper Taylor, in recruiting or anything else. Except for the bamzos, of course. Why some people have a hard time accepting that someone can be so joyful, so positive, and so full of life is beyond me. I guess negative people see only negativity in others..

With Troop, I think it is more along the lines of racism. I hear from both Bama and UGA fans: "He's a coach and wears his hat backwards?!? He chest bumps on the field. Did you see him slapping fives with Fairly after that dirty hit? I don't want THAT representing my University." I can read between the lines. It was OK when Muschamp was here doing the same thing. You just have to shake your head and walk away sometimes.

CK's father said they were going to have a family vote. I am getting this "warm brown feeling" that they will keep voting over and over till it comes out the way the father wants it!!!!

A family vote? As in Cyrus' vote versus the family that rejected his verbal to Auburn? Question, how many "family" members "vote"? Cyrus & maybe momma vote Auburn while daddy & Crimson brother vote Bama? 2-2, who/what's the tie breaker?

Gee, wonder how this will turn out.

Archived