Gus opines

RunInRed

Via @WarBlogle...

Gus Malzahn is a guest of the Emerald Coast Auburn Club tonight.

hv42eo.jpg

Malzahn: Mike Dyer is the best runner in college football. Wants 24-30 carries.

Malzahn confirms McCalebb squirrel catching story.

Malzahn: Trotter knows the lingo, been on the headset, has lots of knowledge.

Malzahn: Trovon Reed needs to step up, but watch out for him.

Malzahn: CJ Uzomah is a clone of Cam. Playing Kodi's position. Thinks like a QB.

Malzahn: May be some growing pains but we'll watch these boys grow up and we are going to be back.

Malzahn on why most coaches stayed: 1. Chizik, 2. Committed to getting back to NCG, 3. Represent Auburn.

Malzahn on why most coaches stayed: 1. Chizik, 2. Committed to getting back to NCG, 3. Represent Auburn.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I like the Dyer quote. I have very high expectations of him, and he's easily my current favorite player on the team.

Lutz is a close 2nd in my book.

I like the Dyer quote. I have very high expectations of him, and he's easily my current favorite player on the team.

I see Lutz being a big part of the offense in the upcoming season.

Agreed. And as my dad said, he's going to play an integral role this season.

I can always sense a pass to Lutz when it's coming. He has yet to disappoint me. Looked as good or better during A day as well.

Dang. This was about 40 miles away from me and I didn't know it. I would have been there if I had known about it. crap.

I can always sense a pass to Lutz when it's coming. He has yet to disappoint me. Looked as good or better during A day as well.

Me, too! I'll say "He's going to Lutz" and when he catches it someone says something like "Let's go get some lottery tickets". :big:

Good thing SEC DCs haven't figured this out yet.

Dang. This was about 40 miles away from me and I didn't know it. I would have been there if I had known about it. crap.

Same here WarTiger. Wish I had known about it.

+1 I found out about it last night as well :(

Good thing SEC DCs haven't figured this out yet.

:roflol:

Same here WarTiger. Wish I had known about it.

Ya'll must not be donating enough. :roflol:

Archived