What 2010 recruits get playing time?

Ryan Sanders

I just wanted to discuss our 2010 recruiting class and who you guys think will play or be redshirted.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/auburn/football/recruiting/commitments/2011

There is the list.

I would be willing to bet that Tre Mason plays, simply because the need of depth at the RB position. I would imagine a couple of those DBs could potentially play as well. Who knows who else.. Kris Frost.. Dismukes.. Frazier?

Dismukes may well start. Mason will see the field, Quan Bray will see some and most of the frosh in the secondary will play.

Jonathan Rose, Kris Frost and Christian Westerman

I agree with Rose. Maybe Frost but I don't see it. And uless we have some major injuries on the OL, Westerman would be a big surprise -- he'd have to beat out some veteran guys in about 3 weeks.

Jonathan Rose, Kris Frost and Christian Westerman

I agree with Rose. Maybe Frost but I don't see it. And uless we have some major injuries on the OL, Westerman would be a big surprise -- he'd have to beat out some veteran guys in about 3 weeks.

The question was playing time not starting. I think all of the kids mentioned so far have a chance to get a good bit of PT this year.

geez, C.J. Uzomah on that list reminds me of the scary stable of TE's we're collecting.

Totally forgot about Jim. Uzomah sees the field. Imagine what Gus can do with Lutz and Uzomah. Uzomah will play some variation of the Wildcat

geez, C.J. Uzomah on that list reminds me of the scary stable of TE's we're collecting.

Totally forgot about Jim. Uzomah sees the field. Imagine what Gus can do with Lutz and Uzomah. Uzomah will play some variation of the Wildcat

I've been thinking.. Who actually is going to play wildcat? I've been hearing this tag on a couple of players but in reality I think it'll only be Trovon Reed that gets in at the QB position for this.

As for the true "position", it will probably be Reed. But when you have several guys that can throw the ball (Bray, Uzomah, Reed, hell even Frazier) it opens up a ton of options. With Uzomah--I will bet you we will see a lateral screen to him this year and he will throw it down field.

It's hard to say who will actually see the field because you never know who'll show up and be the next Sanders or McNeal on special teams.

But just to actually play in some fashion, whether it's special teams or backup, I'd say...

Most likely...

Dismukes

Florence

Frost

Landrum

Mason

Rose

Therezie

Wright

Whitehead

Maybe...

Bray