Updates

Chadf93

Justin shanks has releases a top 3 of AU, Tenn, and FSU

Contrary to reports Jordan Jenkins has not eliminated AU from his top 4. He has been in contact with coaches.

Eddie Goldman will visit AU in the next week.

Geno Smith will visit uat tomorrow but will also visit AU next week. If he doesn't commit to uat between now and then I think he is ours.

Also contrary to reports bama doesn't lead for Javierre Mitchell AU and uat are tied.

Also Stefon Diggs met with canes coaches recently and Miami fans believe they are stretching their lead for him, AU is 2nd.

Hope this helps guys and War Eagle!

Thanks!

Link???

Don't have one, sorry..

So you pulled this info out of thin air? You had to get it from somewhere. You do know if its premium info from another board that posting it here (even paraphrasing) is a NO NO, right?

Link???

Don't have one, sorry..

So you pulled this info out of thin air? You had to get it from somewhere. You do know if its premium info from another board that posting it here (even paraphrasing) is a NO NO, right?

Pretty much a compilation of info from different sites. My bad so even if I just hear the info and am not a member of a pay site then it's a "no no" to post hearsay? Ok.

Just tread carefully ... if you have information, great - please share! And obviously, if you can cite your source, even better. However, we can't allow copying/pasting or paraphrasing of premium information for obvious reason. Thanks in advance for understanding.

Justin Hokanson tweeted earlier tonight that Jeremy Johnson received an Auburn offer saturday and he said that Auburn leads and "will be tough to beat"

Justin Hokanson tweeted earlier tonight that Jeremy Johnson received an Auburn offer saturday and he said that Auburn leads and "will be tough to beat"

See how easy that was? ;)

Yeah pretty much everything I posted was public knowledge except Geno visiting and that was false. His last visit was bama and he won't take anymore. Per Miles Fomby twitter. :rolleyes:

Yeah pretty much everything I posted was public knowledge except Geno visiting and that was false. His last visit was bama and he won't take anymore. Per Miles Fomby twitter. :rolleyes:

Awesome - please keep posting. BTW - a belated welcome and War Eagle! We're glad you found us.

Archived