War Damn Carolina Panthers!

RunInRed

This has been a fun day and a half for Auburn.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll check up on how they're doing, might look into a game or two..., but become a fan of Carolina ?

Not bloody likely.

Wish those guys the best. Truly, but that's as far as it goes w/ me.

Man, sure seems like the Panthers had a plan in place. 2 out of four senior OL that helped Cam and his main target. Hope they didn't make Malzahn an offer he can't refuse.

Any word on the players who haven't been signed yet? Such as Kodi?

I think he is going to be a GA with the team, would he still be a UDFA if that's what he wanted to do?

Any word on the players who haven't been signed yet? Such as Kodi?

I think he is going to be a GA with the team, would he still be a UDFA if that's what he wanted to do?

Not sure bout that. Savage is the Defensive GA, and is it official Kodi is the Offensive GA?

Have the preseason schedules been released yet letting us know when Carolina will be playing and whether televised or not? If anyone has seen please so I can set my iphone to remind me when to watch. Can't wait to see all of our Auburn guys play.

Have the preseason schedules been released yet letting us know when Carolina will be playing and whether televised or not? If anyone has seen please so I can set my iphone to remind me when to watch. Can't wait to see all of our Auburn guys play.

The first one is against the Giants on the 13th @ 8 (Assuming Eastern Time). Can probably stream it form somewhere.

I have to take a moment to complain. I'm in Atlanta, and am a Falcons fan. The other teams in the NFC South:

New Orleans- Heath Evans, and now Will Herring

Tampa Bay- Caddy

Carolina- How much time ya got?

Atlanta? JPW and Julio. Dirty Birds, indeed. (Don't actually have anything against either player, but JPW & Julio vs Cam & DA??? COME ON!)

Try being a Jag fan. I was so hyped when we drafted my boy Quentin Groves, even got the jersey, and then we traded him to Oakland....

Archived