***AU vs. Clemson Game Thread***

RunInRed

Ted Roof should not make the trip back to the Plains except to collect his things and leave.

Are we sure Ted Roof is not Tony Franklin in disguise as a defensive coordinator? Has anyone ever seen both of them at the same time?

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok 3 years is enough of Roof. Again we make an avg qb look like an all american. This defense could go down as worst in AU history. I know we weren't going to win them all this year, but this is a Clemson team that may lose 4 or 5 thus year. The national pundits were right. Bowl game us our objective.

3 years of crap angles, poor tackling, blown coverages--at this point the constant is Roof. I know many have said give him time, I want him gone.

I want a secondary coach that has the DBs look for the damn ball, as well.

roof better not get a seat on that bus. Tell him to find his way back to his house because he is not good enough for Auburn. 9-9 on 3rd downs after the first qquarter. He has 4 td's and like 350 yards passing it just turned the 4th quarter. Someone please just get rid of roof

What bothers me is that we are not getting the full benefit if having Gus as our OC while Roof is here. In 2009 you could argue that losses to GA and UAT could be laid at the d. Gus won't be here forever.

I dont care if you put brey in at this point. Anyone who will throw the ball and have the wr catch the ball have fun. Offense is in its own way. On this defense i could probably throw for 3 td's with a bad shoulder. I could also probably play DB i would love to go get my masters degree for free at Auburn.

right now im glad we dont play them, we'd be crushed by 50 the way that offense looks. I was wondering how many games we'd really be in this year after the utah state game. After blowing the lead at miss state i started worrying more. Now this is getting pathetic

Archived