Arkansas vs. LSU

E'Town4Bama

I think LSU at home but Arky usually plays well in thus game but they have struggled on the road. LSU you would think can smell the finish line and take care of business

41-17 lspuke. Personally, If its not Auburn I don't want anybody in the SEC winning a national title. To hell with all of them.

I hope Arkansas wins today, Auburn wins tomorrow, and then Georgia beats Arkansas next week.

If we are not involved in the bcs, let chaos reign.

I hope Arkansas wins today, Auburn wins tomorrow, and then Georgia beats Arkansas next week.

that would be absolutely perfect for me. I'm in. :lol:

That is what I would like to see also. After the way we were treated by other SEC fans last year I hope another SEC team besides Auburn never touches the championship game again.

1322245453[/url]' post='781647']

41-17 lspuke. Personally, If its not Auburn I don't want anybody in the SEC winning a national title. To hell with all of them.

Good pick!

Petrino was pissed at Miles lol. Anyone else see the handshake.

Petrino was being a dick. Last week Miles calls off the dogs at the 5 minute mark and the media says it's a slap in the face. Today he keeps the pressure on and they say it's style points. What a joke.

Was still funny though. Miles lied his tail off about not thinking style points though. If not he wouldn't of been throwing the ball on that drive. Probably would of kept throwing on the final drive also if he didn't think Petrino would code red his QB if they dropped back to pass.

What got Miles in trouble the previous week was taking a knee with 5 minutes left. Noone would of said anything if his backups ran the ball up the middle and scored at that time.

Before the season started, I said LSU would win the conference this year, and at 12-0, that's lookin like a safe bet.

Good job, Tigers.

Petrino was pissed at Miles lol. Anyone else see the handshake.

Petrino was being a dick. Last week Miles calls off the dogs at the 5 minute mark and the media says it's a slap in the face. Today he keeps the pressure on and they say it's style points. What a joke.

Bob needs to get a life. How many times has he run the score up on inferior teams? Karma.

Unsurprising outcome. LSU brought their B game, but it didn't matter. That's the best team in America, and they relish playing the game. Doesn't matter who they play. The crystal ball is going to Baton Rouge.

1322272914[/url]' post='781712']

Unsurprising outcome. LSU brought their B game, but it didn't matter. That's the best team in America, and they relish playing the game. Doesn't matter who they play. The crystal ball is going to Baton Rouge.

They are good at every position and every phase of the game! UGA will have to play perfect to beat them in Atlanta! UGA has the OL/DL to beat them, but don't know that they will!

Not sure why but I was feeling an Arky upset and early on it was looking decent until LSU decided to start playing. This team is scary good and I don't always put too much stock into what the announcers are saying but a couple of times they mentioned how LSU is supposed to be even better next season.

Archived