Tide floods four-star RB's mailbox

Nay4AU

And I saw where the kid says Kirby Smart calls him 2 or 3 times a week. Is that within the NCAA guidelines?

Look under 'Sabahr rules '. It's in the fine print,

<_<

And I saw where the kid says Kirby Smart calls him 2 or 3 times a week. Is that within the NCAA guidelines?

Yes, perfectly legal. Smart can call him two or three times a day if he wants to. Now, were I a recruit I'd tell them all to bug off and leave me alone. "Call more than once a month and I strike you off my list" should do it.

Hope he washed his hands good when he got thru them.

Well, we know two things:

1. Bama has a lot of money for printing and postage.

2. Bama doesn't have a very "green" footprint, environmentally.

[...but I guess the Toomer's Oaks proved #2. <_< ]

Nothing to see here, move along, show's over... uat's ncaa compliance office has already looked into the matter, in detail, and found nothing wrong.

<_<

i wonder what color crayon they used....

it would be interesting to see if they are all the same letter copied or if they are all different letters.

Kirby Smart...isn't he DC?? Calling RB prospect 2-3 times per week??? Mildly interesting.

I suppose that like Auburn, UAT has geographical areas assigned to assistant coaches for recruiting purposes. Smart is $aban's man in Georgia, which is where this prospect lives.

Turns out he strained a ligament lifting all those letters and Saban has pulled his offer.

:roflol:

Correction !! The offer has not been pulled - YET. The rb will not find out until the day or week of the 2013 signing date.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, perfectly legal. Smart can call him two or three times a day if he wants to. Now, were I a recruit I'd tell them all to bug off and leave me alone. "Call more than once a month and I strike you off my list" should do it.

Yeah, I think issues can arise if a coach starts texting/tweeting/emailing/facebooking recruits?

Archived