Auburn vs. Alabama

Auburn leaves the bases loaded--but send 8 batters to the plate in the first.

TIGERS WIN 8-3!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

John Luke Jacobs goes 6 2/3 inn, giving up 5 hits, 2 runs, striking out 6 and walking 4.

Dan Glavenyak went 3-4 with a home run and 3 RBI. Crede Simpson went 2-4 scoring 3 runs and stealing 2 bases. Ryan Tella went 3-5 with a double and scored a run.

Auburn extended it's league leading Stolen bases count to 44 on the year. Auburn also leads the league in hits, walks, HBP, Sac Bunts, and is #2 in OB%, doubles and triples.

:ua: 3-8-3

:au: 8-11-0

The zero errors is impressive, if it's the start of a trend and not just an aberration. If we can fix the errors and high number of Left On Base it could work out to be a very good season. In any case, it's great to beat UAT in front of a crowd of over 7,000 fans.

The zero errors is impressive, if it's the start of a trend and not just an aberration. If we can fix the errors and high number of Left On Base it could work out to be a very good season. In any case, it's great to beat UAT in front of a crowd of over 7,000 fans.

Damn right! It was chilly down there last night but once again, it was AUsome! :thumbsup:

It's important to note that since this game started a few years ago, that Auburn is 4-0 in the Capital City Classic. :cheer::au:

It's important to note that since this game restarted a few years ago, that Auburn is 4-0 in the Capital City Classic. :cheer::au:

FTFY.

I remember going to the CCC with my dad when I was 10-11 years old.

It's important to note that since this game restarted a few years ago, that Auburn is 4-0 in the Capital City Classic. :cheer::au:

FTFY.

I remember going to the CCC with my dad when I was 10-11 years old.

I remember they use to would play in Huntsville sometimes too. I think they would play at different parks throughout the state back in the days. I went one year when Frank Thomas was at Auburn and the game was like a football game. I think the final score was something like 21-9. I also went to Huntsville one year to see Auburn play Jacksonville State.

Archived