for those who dont already know..

AUbirdie

• 2 weeks later...

yes sir! haha SCORE!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

We have a Hooters down here in North Charleston, SC best thing they have ever had here!

I heard that it sucks and the girls were really rude... It was another girl that told me this but I thought I would tell everyone.

WAR EAGLE

I heard that it sucks and the girls were really rude... It was another girl that told me this but I thought I would tell everyone.

WAR EAGLE

Thanks Beav. :lol::lol::lol: Just kidding. Thanks for the warning.

i went, our waittress was sweet as can be (although not exactly hooters calendar material if ya catch my drift), and the food was hooters quality (take that for whatever you want). there were a coupla hotties though so yahoo for that. highlight of the visit: stickers that read "I (heart) HOOTERS!"

Y'all also have to remember that it's summertime and that most of the available talent is elsewhere...once school starts in the fall, I would imagine things to be different.

Their wings are OK...I happen to prefer breaded wings and they are one of the few places I've run across that fixes them that way.

I can thank my wallet that there wasn't one there when I was in school...I would've spent way too much time and money there.

WAR EAGLE

TUL21,

Anytime a chick is complaining about hooters take it with a grain of salt. Lots of girls go in there with an attitude because the girls dress so skimpily, get all the attention, and all they get is a bill :lol: . i've been to several different hooters and have yet to have a rude waitress. They are more like strippers and if its not busy they will sit down and talk to you out of the kindness of their hearts(or is it to get a bigger tip? :lol: ).

If a liberal goes to Hooters....Can he tell his friends? :D

Will he be considered politically incorrect? :D

i really like the chicken fingers at Hooters but i hate going in there and sitting down to eat...... :no::puke::no:

WAR EAGLE

TUL21,

Anytime a chick is complaining about hooters take it with a grain of salt. Lots of girls go in there with an attitude because the girls dress so skimpily, get all the attention, and all they get is a bill :lol: . i've been to several different hooters and have yet to have a rude waitress. They are more like strippers and if its not busy they will sit down and talk to you out of the kindness of their hearts(or is it to get a bigger tip? :lol: ).

Yeah ha..... I love going there but I don't like the food.. I just sit and admire ha...

WAR EAGLE

Archived