Nov 17

Kiser

Yeah i know.....i wish we could get that many now! I think once we get the MAIN site up and going we will get alot of them back!! Im gonna start sending out emails to members that have signed up and haven't been on in a while.

Yeah we have some great plans for when we launch the site so i really think that within a month or launching the MAIN page you will see the number of members GROW ALOT!! If any of you have some ideas on how to get more members then please let us know b/c we are all about getting more members....you really can't beat this site b/c its FREE!!

One of the things I was thinking of I said earlier is to put somewhere on here that registration is free.  You might also want to advertise that you send out free email updates about Auburn football news.  I think that would get some people interested in signing up.

One of the things I was thinking of I said earlier is to put somewhere on here that registration is free.  You might also want to advertise that you send out free email updates about Auburn football news.  I think that would get some people interested in signing up.

good point Kiser. free is everybodys favorite word...

I'm sure there are some other Auburn football websites I haven't checked out, but I haven't seen any that send email updates.  That would have saved me a lot of time when everyone was waiting to hear who the new coach would be.  If you knew that a reliable source would notify you via email as soon as the news came out, you wouldn't have to worry about it (although you probably would).  I think that could be a huge selling point.  Maybe put the coaches' and players' bio's on here as well and have links under their names to articles you have posted about them.  Just my two (or 8) cents.

Thanks a lot for your input Kiser. The team has placed a welcome message at the top of the message boards urging guests to register or login to fully benefit from the boards. The message is only visible to guests so you would have to log out in order to see it. This site is for Auburn fans and by the fans meaning it's yours just as much as it is ours. All the user input here is valued and appreciated. The main page will be launched soon and all of our members' input will be greatly appreciated for that portion of the site as well. The coach and player info with links to threads sounds like a great idea, but it might have to be part of the main site. We'll see if we can put that together in the near future. Thanks again for your input and WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

:aufb:

Great!  I hope that helps the membership numbers.  Obviously, we didn't reach the 100 mark before the new year, but maybe we'll get there soon.

Well you've definitely done something right.  Did something happen on Jan 5 (like a new addition to the site or something)?  Seems like you started picking up a few (a lot of) new members.

Archived