Reuben

Jackson-Sullivan

Reuben Randle is going to reschedule his visit to Auburn so don't expect to see him on campus this weekend.  He has not set up a rescheduled date to visit yet.  BTW... Most are speculating that Petey Smith rescheduled his visit so he could he could officially announce his signing with Auburn while on the plains that last weekend.  I think we may just have this guy locked up....

I saw that write up by the Bham news but i got word that it isn't set in stone that he isn't gonna visit....i heard that its still up in the air.

This time of year you will hear all sorts of stories that contradict each other.  This does make the dirty recruiting by Saban thing look true, hearing this story from his dad out of the blue, though...  There is wide speculation that Little Nicky has told Rueben ($or his dad, I should say$) that if he comes on a visit here, his scholarship offer from spuat will be pulled.

For sure.  If he goes to spuat then there will be alot of suspicion about the way they recruited him.  I have already heard so much crap.  LSU hardly ever lets a big instate name get away, especially a name that big.

Agreed LSU keeps their players in state better than anyone else.  UGA is not far behind.  I hate how they feel that Mobile is in their state too in regards to recruiting.  We really need to put a fence around Alabama and keep these guys in state and away from T-Town. 

Archived