Lady Tigers

ausbest14

Hope we can get past Vandy this week to help secure a #1 seed...Vandy looks awfully good at home, though...

They sure were good at home, but our lady Tigers fought hard and almost came back to win it in the end. I'm proud of them!! WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

I agree...proud of them all for fighting back in hostile territory, especially Alli Smalley and Sherell Hobbs...You could tell those two weren't afraid and wanted it bad....

Yeah they wanted it really bad.....but i can tell you one thing....that will just add fuel to the fire if we happen to meet up with them in the SEC Tourney!!

Yeah they wanted it really bad.....but i can tell you one thing....that will just add fuel to the fire if we happen to meet up with them in the SEC Tourney!!

I was thinking the very same thing.

good job lady tigers! 65-59 win over Georgia. this means that they at least get a share of the SEC regular season championship, and it also marks the first time since the 1989 season for Auburn to earn the title (first time in 20 years)! WAR EAGLE LADIES!

Don't know yet. I heard from Coach Fortner that it wasn't gonna be good though. We can just hope for the best right now. I will post it when I hear something.

Just got the news in: Hilliards knee does not have a tear in it. They are gonna check it out tomorrow in more detail but it does not look like she is out for the season. They said there is a possibility she could play Sunday

Archived