Just giving everyone the heads up

AUSportTalk

There will be some AUSOME recruiting news sometime between now and the end of the week...HANG ON TIGHT....WE'RE IN FOR A RIDE!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate when you do this to us but I also love the excitement.WDE!!!!!!

I know you do....that is the reason I LOVE IT sooooo much!! LOL

Atleast I didn't say: "Well guys, we have some BAD news coming our way within the next couple days so brace yourself."  :happydance:

Maybe D.M will suprise everyone and commit to us.

I wouldn't count on that. But, I do know some others hmmmmmmmm....wait and you will find out!!  :yay:

DAMN YOU!!!!!   :banghead:

Whats wrong? Atleast it is good news!!  :thumbsup:

LOL,... I know, but it's h*ll on the ol' nerves playing the waiting game  ;)

I don't mind waiting for good news.  I think having to wait for good news is better than having bad news just dropped in your lap, or the unexpected kick in the twins.  I think that it is funny how SportTalk handles this, and we all beg and complain like children.  Myself included. LOL!

:believe:

I think that it is funny how SportTalk handles this, and we all beg and complain like children.  Myself included. LOL!

:believe:

HaHa!! I like to drive people insane, especially if I know something and everyone else wants to know. Just ask AUDomination and WarAUEagle! I don't know anything  :dunno: HAHA!!  :yay:

If I knew this was going to be a commitment, and I HAD to bet who it would be, I'd go with Jawara White or perhaps both Chase Hughes and Jeremy Richardson.

SportsTalk, What sort of context did you get this news in? Was it from a source that already knew the news, or did the source only get a hint like you did?

SportsTalk, What sort of context did you get this news in? Was it from a source that already knew the news, or did the source only get a hint like you did?

Someone that already knew the news. I will not release it until later in the week when they want it released.

AuSportstalk,  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: Your just a tease??????????? but we all love it :wedance: :wedance:

I will not release it until later in the week when they want it released.

Wait, so you already know it?

Mmmmmmmmm.....I might? Do you wanna know?  :-X Sorry  :partey: I'm a party pooper!

Mmmmmmmmm.....I might? Do you wanna know?  :-X Sorry  :partey: I'm a party pooper!

Dude, your loving every minute of this aren't you? :laugh:

Archived