Very Important: Website Update

AUSportTalk

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have had so much success with people signing up and visiting here that we are now to the point where we must get a dedicated server for this site but that means we must get some support, sponsors and advertisers.

We are paying about $100/year right now but the cost will go up to about $1200-$1500/year with the new dedicated server.

If you could please spread the word about the site to people you know and business owners. I have some advertising and sponsorship packages available now. All I ask is that you try to help us get the word out because if we don't address this issue now we are gonna be stuck between a rock and a hard place very, very soon.

If you or anyone you talk to need more information on how to advertise or sponsor the Auburn Eagle please have them contact me:

Scott Reaves

334-319-7246

scott@auburneagle.com

Again, thanks for all your support and WAR EAGLE!!

If anyone needs to the Info on Advertising or Sponsorship please let me know and I can e-mail the info to you so you can let others know about the packages we have available.

Hey SportTalk, I'll definitely do what I can to help. I know a few business owners in the Auburn/Opelika area that might advertise. 

I will e-mail you all the prices and things like that so you will be familiar with it.

email me the info with the advertising prices etc....

Alright. I will send that in a few minutes.

**Also for everyone else. I will have a flier done by Wed with all the prices and information on it. If you or anyone else you know want me to e-mail it to you please let me know.

I have the Auburn Eagle Advertising Flyer done now so if you would like me to e-mail you a copy please let me know and I will do so.

Thanks!!

SportsTalk, please email the flyer.  Who knows who you may run into........co84 wde.  OH yea, and if know one has told you lately this site has grown to massive proportions and people are talking about it all over.  You have done a good job man, KooooooooooDoooooooooooo's.

War Eagle Auburn just struck a huge advertising  deal for Auburn Eagle? Im lost on this.

That is Auburn Eagle! LOL

I was saying that we struck a huge advertising deal with a business in Florida!

War Eagle Auburn just struck a huge advertising  deal for Auburn Eagle? Im lost on this.

That is Auburn Eagle! LOL

I was saying that we struck a huge advertising deal with a business in Florida!

I thought you were saying War Eagle Auburn just bought a spot on the AUBURN EAGLE main page.  :laugh:

We are advertising ourselves.  :thumbsup:

Again, We at Auburn Eagle need your help!!

If you or anyone you know would like to purchase an Ad on the website have them contact me. We are doing 1,3 and 6 month contracts.

For more information contact me:

scott@auburneagle.com

334-319-7246

THANKS!

Archived