Ticket Drawing

AUSportTalk

I am doing a ticket drawing for a pair of tickets to the Main 7. I was going to give them away to the person that recruited the most members but I haven't had hardly anyone tell me who recruited them so if you would like to get in a drawing for the pair of tickets to the Main Event 7.

Main Event 7

This Saturday

Lexington Hotel Auburn, AL

**Please post your member name here and I will enter you into the drawing**

I will be drawing tonight around 10pm so make sure you tell all your friends to sign up!!

Thanks for everything guys and gals!!

WAR EAGLE!!

i thought i was in the lead for the recruiting thing

but i wouldnt want the tickets because i live in mobile

We didn't have enough participation to give them away but thats alright b/c someone will win them. At least you wouldn't want them anyway. :)

TIGZILLA, YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THE PAIR OF TICKETS. PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN WORK OUT A WAY TO GET THE TICKETS TO YOU!!

THANKS FOR EVERYONE THAT PARTICIPATED!!

WAR EAGLE!! AGAIN, CONGRATS TIGZILLA!!

Man this is great I really appreciate this more than you know. I have been stressing out the last week trying to find season tickets this year and now they just fell in my lap. I know this doesn't include the Iron Bowl but I wasn't going to be able to go to that game due to the holiday. Again Thanks and WDE!!!

Man this is great I really appreciate this more than you know. I have been stressing out the last week trying to find season tickets this year and now they just fell in my lap. I know this doesn't include the Iron Bowl but I wasn't going to be able to go to that game due to the holiday. Again Thanks and WDE!!!

HaHaHa!! You are joking right? These aren't season tickets!! This is a pair of tickets to the Main Event 7 fight night. LOL  :beatmullet:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ha...i feel bad for this guy....thought he won season tickets lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I want to enter my name for the next drawing that comes around. Whenever or whatever it is!!!

Archived