Game Chat

Kiser

Have you thought about setting up an instant message/chat room type thing for game time? Those of us not going to the game could discuss what's going on easier. Not sure if you'd be able to do it or not, but I think they did something like that on theauburner.com last year.

That would be really sweet. it would be alot easier to communicate in real time.

I haven't thought about it, but I bet that ST and Au Dom have. I am sure that they will see your post. ST just got back from vacation so he will be back on soon.

Interesting. I guess something like a ShoutBox would do the trick. The only problem with something like that would be moderation. ShoutBoxes are always a target for spam and other annoying things, but we won't know that that is the case here unless we try it. I'm definitely going to look into this. Thank you for the suggestion Kiser  :)

Have you thought about setting up an instant message/chat room type thing for game time? Those of us not going to the game could discuss what's going on easier. Not sure if you'd be able to do it or not, but I think they did something like that on theauburner.com last year.

I really like the suggestion. I am gonna look around and see if anyone else is doing something like that but like AUDomination said, it is open for spam and things like that. I am sure once we get it up and going we might can work them kinks out though. We will def look into it though.

I really like the suggestion. I am gonna look around and see if anyone else is doing something like that but like AUDomination said, it is open for spam and things like that. I am sure once we get it up and going we might can work them kinks out though. We will def look into it though.

Yeah. Like I said, I know they did it at theauburner.com last year.  I think he said something about having a problem with spam, but I think he blocked those IP addresses or something (not really sure, I'm no computer whiz).  Maybe there will be a way that you can only enter the chat if you are a registered member.

Archived