Official Ambles Thread

AU66

if ambles holds his commitment till after NSD i cant see AU holding a spot for him even if we get a visit.btw,i cant believe how long this thread has gotten. I was hopin for maybe 2 replies when i started the Ambles rumor thread.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if ambles holds his commitment till after NSD i cant see AU holding a spot for him even if we get a visit.btw,i cant believe how long this thread has gotten. I was hopin for maybe 2 replies when i started the Ambles rumor thread.

I doubt we sign 28 on NSD. If Ambles wants to come we will have a spot.

Ambles/  just wants the spot light!!!! How many,how many,top name recruits have already commited? On that, Seantreal ?  kid is the only 1 i know ESPN is gonna go TV/radio on..  The smart ones do it before signing day.. Only the ones wanting National attention do it on signing day,,point? sleepers..are the smart ones, NFL bound..

:wareagle:              :tdau:              :tdau:                  :wareagle:

Even still, being that there easily can be up to 5 WR on the field at a time, i don't think other talent will scare him away, and USCw has alot of talent coming in at WR too

I don't want to rub anyone the wrong way but I have to ask...anyone know the chances of DaRicks leaving UGA and going with TN?

Being that I am from ga I would love to see them lose a 5 *.

and the way I figure this is AJ Greenes last year.

I just don't troll the other boards... it takes all I can do to raise two boys, work some, read a lot of threads and squeeze in a post or two here and there.....just no time to look on other boards to see what is happening..

thanks

:wedance:

I don't want to rub anyone the wrong way but I have to ask...anyone know the chances of DaRicks leaving UGA and going with TN?

Being that I am from ga I would love to see them lose a 5 *.

and the way I figure this is AJ Greenes last year.

I just don't troll the other boards... it takes all I can do to raise two boys, work some, read a lot of threads and squeeze in a post or two here and there.....just no time to look on other boards to see what is happening..

thanks

:wedance:

I just can't see him leaving Georgia and playing under Dooley...it doesn't make good sense.

Even still, being that there easily can be up to 5 WR on the field at a time, i don't think other talent will scare him away, and USCw has alot of talent coming in at WR too

this equals less playing time so, USCw would be a tough place to start.

If Ambles waits until after NSD to choose how many schools will have an open scholarship available?  Does a team hold one for him, or is he hoping something opens up with a non-qualifier?  Seems like a risky decision for a 5* player.

If Ambles waits until after NSD to choose how many schools will have an open scholarship available?  Does a team hold one for him, or is he hoping something opens up with a non-qualifier?  Seems like a risky decision for a 5* player.

That is true, but Bryce Brown waited like a month after NSD last year to sign with UThug.

I would imagine a lot of the teams Ambles is interested in just may not fill up their signing classes. For example, USCw has 14 commits right now. They'll have plenty of room for him. We might not fill up our entire class either. North Carolina, another school Ambles has visited, has 19. Tennessee has 24 or 25 (one guy has already signed a LOI, so I bet he counts back to last year). Plus it's not out of the question that a team with a full signing class will grayshirt someone or have some non-qualifiers.

That is true, but Bryce Brown waited like a month after NSD last year to sign with UThug.

as did oku... i think they would like a do over

I would like to have him also, but I don't want to lose any of our other WR committs to get him(Reed). We have plenty of WR's IMO, and need help at other positions. I hope we just wish Ambles the best of everything and go to work on our D depth.

I would like to have him also, but I don't want to lose any of our other WR committs to get him(Reed). We have plenty of WR's IMO, and need help at other positions. I hope we just wish Ambles the best of everything and go to work on our D depth.

That is a good point.

• 4 months later...

Archived