Official Ambles Thread

AU66

Hey ST I was wondering when you think you will have an update on the Ambles in-home visit?

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're picking a fight for no reason.  Asking a simple question is not being mean.  So, you can stop now, okay, thanks. 

What do you want a high five?   Can we avoid the personal gratification type responses?  Please.  Thank you.   ;)

what were you trying to accomplish with this then? simple questions?  :-\

I've got this pic... and there's a joke about hostesses somewhere, but I'm tired and don't feel like trying... Bird?

markeith_ambles1.jpg

oh, and BTW, UltraSwagnus, nice sig! :P

i can see why players like to vitis UThug

Everybody still thinks he's a USCw lean but he'll either visit AU or LSU this w/e.  The consensus is that if he visits us, he will commit.  Somebody earlier mentioned that Trovon has been speaking with him about coming to AU.  

I can't post the link because it's a premium page but Rivals reports that UNC has taken the lead over USC after a UNC home visit and Ambles is expected to not take any visits this weekend.

I can't post the link because it's a premium page but Rivals reports that UNC has taken the lead over USC after a UNC home visit and Ambles is expected to not take any visits this weekend.

That was from Farrel so I'm gonna wait and hear what ST or Jlee says.

someone posted that TR was recruiting him hard for us.  can't remember which thread it was on.

Did you guys hear about when Trooper was recruiting Eric Berry to Tenn.?  Eric called him the night before NSD to tell him he was going to USCw.  The writer of the article said that was Eric's first mistake.  After speaking with Trooper for an extended time, he signed with Tenn. the next day.

Welcome Mr. Ambles and War Eagle!

Farrell on Rivals says Ambles is visiting Tennessee this weekend. If our coaches really wanted him i hope they pressed as soon as Lane left UT whether we get him or not.

Archived