Official Ambles Thread

AU66

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless there are more non-qualifiers than we think, AU may have to offer a contingency/greyshirt for the 28th commit. Only two commits have been discussed as possible non-qualifiers-

I was under the impression that we told a few of the early commits (the punter being one of them) that if we were able to sign 28 we would and he/they would need to take a greyshirt.

And who said that he was visiting after NSD? I have not seen that post.

He will be visiting here next weekend and more than likely LSU the weekend after that.

I got this from a Tennessee friend.

well, guess I'll just go and infiltrate the volnation and find out...LOL          :party::wedance::yay:

Ok as of 3:58pm today a coach(rubio) also heard a LT name thrown in, anyway, they are supposively driving or have driven already to Atlanta to pick him up and drive him too Knoxville so he can visit..Now. that comes from the volnation recruiting just quoting their site is all....    :zapbama:  Just wanted to let my Family Know whats up...

well, guess I'll just go and infiltrate the volnation and find out...LOL          :party::wedance::yay:

Ok as of 3:58pm today a coach(rubio) also heard a LT name thrown in, anyway, they are supposively driving or have driven already to Atlanta to pick him up and drive him too Knoxville so he can visit..Now. that comes from the volnation recruiting just quoting their site is all....    :zapbama:  Just wanted to let my Family Know whats up...

Wouldn't that be an NCAA violation, or is that legal to personally go get a recruit? I have no idea, but that's why I ask.

aubieclawz , I am with you on that brother. Don't throw rumors out there. We need some facts. This gets like an emotional yoyo.

War Eagle !

Sounds like he may pull a bryce brown

Well he did just visit UT......

But seriously, link(thats not a message board please)?

Ambles is currently stuck in the Charlottre airport. Never made it to K'Vill due to weather. Here is the long requested link: http://www.govolsxtr...not-make-visit/ .

Now if he's coming to visit Auburn or not, who knows? It's not like we don't have a kick a** group of receivers already on the team and committed. Would our coaches even offer him a scholarship?

Ambles is currently stuck in the Charlottre airport. Never made it to K'Vill due to weather. Here is the long requested link: http://www.govolsxtr...not-make-visit/ .

Now if he's coming to visit Auburn or not, who knows? It's not like we don't have a kick a** group of receivers already on the team and committed. Would our coaches even offer him a scholarship?

WTF  .....    Link doesn't exist from what I can see..is it my puter??? someone else try before I bash, please!!!

WTF   .....    Link doesn't exist from what I can see..is it my puter??? someone else try before I bash, please!!!

im waiting till signing day... to be honest, this means nothing until the players ink

Archived