Official Ambles Thread

AU66

I'll have the Ambles thread combo. Nice work!

The combo is preferred but stuff just gets buried in it.

I understand but we can't have 5 threads on the same person.

I'm with you my brotha!!  Keep up the good work!!

war eagle

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll have the Ambles thread combo. Nice work!

The combo is preferred but stuff just gets buried in it.

I understand but we can't have 5 threads on the same person.

I'm with you my brotha!!  Keep up the good work!!

war eagle

War Eagle!

I alluded to this yesterday.  Either he has not commited to them (which is what I'm starting to think) or they have decided not to make it official yet.   We may want to keep a close eye on this one...

^^^This^^^ I posted the article yesterday that said he committed but it looks like that article may have been premature. Sorry for the misinformation. I guess I should do like ST and check some sources before I just go to posting stuff huh?....Oh well...WDE!

I have heard very little about Reeds visit to LSU this past weekend. Does this sudden full court press of Ambles in anyway reflect what happened during Reeds visit to LSU. I hate for my first post to have a negative slant, but I wonder if there is a correlation between the two.

I don't think we lose Reed.  I think Ambles and Reed are both different types of players that can address different needs.

I informed everyone here last week that if Ambles did indeed visit at the end of the month that I expected him to then sign with AU.

What do you want a high five?  Can we avoid the personal gratification type responses?  Please.  Thank you.  ;)

why do you dislike Mr Insider so much?  :-\

I don't dislike him.  It serves no relevance with these "I posted/state/mentioned....first..." type threads.  I mean it really doesn't other than self gratification.  Can we just move on from them?  That's all I ask.

why do you dislike Mr Insider so much?  :-\

I don't dislike him.  It serves no relevance with these "I posted/state/mentioned....first..." type threads.  I mean it really doesn't other than self gratification.  Can we just move on from them?  That's all I ask.

who cares!  we're all in this together!

war eagle

does calling im out on it serve any relevance?  :dunno:

if he ends up being right more power to him, i dont see the reason to flame him so much.

That's not a flame.  Asking if we can refrain from something serves a relevance.  Like I said, the attention is no longer on recruiting but on one individual.  Get it?

no it doesnt, if you have nothing nice to say please keep it to yourself  :partey:

as always WDE, time for class

You're picking a fight for no reason.  Asking a simple question is not being mean.  So, you can stop now, okay, thanks. 

You're picking a fight for no reason.  Asking a simple question is not being mean.  So, you can stop now, okay, thanks. 

What do you want a high five?   Can we avoid the personal gratification type responses?  Please.  Thank you.  ;)

what were you trying to accomplish with this then? simple questions?  :-\

What do you want a high five?   Can we avoid the personal gratification type responses?  Please.  Thank you.   ;)

You should ask that to Mr. Insider.  Why feel the need to come on here just to point all fingers at yourself?  It's a recruiting board.  Let's keep it about the recruits.  Is that not what this board is?  Please tell me. 

Look guys, the nit-picky bickering needs to stop! Not just here, but on all threads. The last ten posts where useless. Lets all do our part and help keep this the best Auburn site around!

Thanks and WAR EAGLE!!!

Now, back to Ambles.....

Guest AUpride

does calling im out on it serve any relevance?  :dunno:

if he ends up being right more power to him, i dont see the reason to flame him so much.

That's not a flame.  Asking if we can refrain from something serves a relevance.  Like I said, the attention is no longer on recruiting but on one individual.  Get it?

Well calling him out on it defeats the whole goal you're trying to achieve, if in fact it's for self-gratification... ::)

What do you want a high five?   Can we avoid the personal gratification type responses?  Please.  Thank you.   ;)

I've got this pic... and there's a joke about hostesses somewhere, but I'm tired and don't feel like trying... Bird?

markeith_ambles1.jpg

oh, and BTW, UltraSwagnus, nice sig! :P

Well if they leave him "thinking" then they must have done something right. As for sealing the deal? I think he would have to visit first, and if he comes this weekend... I will feel really good about it.

Guest AUpride

Well if they leave him "thinking" then they must have done something right. As for sealing the deal? I think he would have to visit first, and if he comes this weekend... I will feel really good about it.

Well by sealing the deal I meant taking the visit to AU instead of LSU.. Sorry I should have specified..

Sounds like he may be a "possible" visitor this weekend per a certain long MIA mod on a certain pay site  ;)

â€œWhen you find your opponent's weak spot, hammer it.” ~  John Heisman

Archived