Official Ambles Thread

AU66

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only reason we wouldn't want to see a Bryce Brown/ David Oku recruitment is because they went to UT. We wouldn't have minded it a bit had they come to AU. If it takes a few days longer to day Ambles I'm ok with that. :wareagle:

According to auburnundercover Ambles is visiting Tennessee this weekend.  It also states Ambles is no longer being actively recruited by Auburn coaches.

ST or Mayor--

If we landed Latt, Whit, Lemon, and Jones, how many scholarships would still be available if any?

If we did have a scholarship available and Ambles is still on the market after NSD, I can't imagine Troop not continuing to pursue the opportunity---what do you think?

IMO i think we could have a good chance to get him after NSD, if we put together a strong recruiting class... He could possibly decide he wants to me apart of it after he sees where everyone goes. Smart move IMO! :thumbsup:

I really haven't thought of that scenario. I just assumed we would sign our allotment, but that would be outstanding for us if that did happen. Way to give me something else to think about guys! LOL!!!!!!!

so the same poster who broke the "Byran Jones committed to our coaches last night" and then his post went POOF on auburnsports, just posted that Ambles is visiting NEXT weekend (after NSD)

so the same poster who broke the "Byran Jones committed to our coaches last night" and then his post went POOF on auburnsports, just posted that Ambles is visiting NEXT weekend (after NSD)

Not exactly sure how to take that. Is it bogus, or is it credible?

Archived