Trovon Reed

wardamnpjm

Les Miles giving Trovon alot to think about:

http://auburn.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1042647

Summary:

"He talked about how Texas has won with about 99 percent kids from Texas and Alabama about 90 percent of kids from Alabama," Lorio said. "He was selling that a great percentage of those championship-level teams are built with players from their own state."

Another point of emphasis from Miles was life after football and the fringe benefits that can be gained by remaining in state to attend college.

"He asked Trovon what he wanted to do after college football or maybe the next (NFL) level," Lorio said. "He told him there are greater opportunities for networking with former LSU players such as (former linebacker) Eric Hill or a (former offensive lineman) Ruffin Rodrigue.

"He's thinking hard," Lorio said. "He's got some new information to consider and a lot of his family members are also thinking hard. It's not a negative thing against Auburn. It's just there's some new things with LSU to consider and coach Miles let him know how important he is."

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coming from a coach with the 112th offense, that's about all he has.  Head games! 

Trooper will counter this with the facts and the future of our offense. 

look closely, those quotes are all from his coach...Nothing from Trovon.  Trovon is telling our mods that it is just out of Courtesy for Wilson and the HS coach/LSU mod is writing just the pro LSU stuff. dont read into it

Trovon knew he would get the entire sales package when he went there. In my opinion ole Les is going to look like a poor man's Auburn. He's trying to "TELL" Trovon about what it's like to be in the LSU family. At AU Trovon can see it for himself. Trovon knows where his family is.

Dennis Lorio is the head coach of Thibodaux High.

HUGE lsu fan. HUGE.

Some of my corndog friends even said that his head coach is going overboard on hounding Trovon.

That could and should work in our favor I suppose.

Geez....this is ridiculous!  

1.) Les Miles is desperate and throwing a hail mary because he has to.  He will be the #1 coach on the hot seat for this upcoming season.  

2.) Gary Crowton one of the worst offenses in CFB period.

3.) Auburn Degree ranks #39 , LSU degree ranks #64 among public universities.  http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/national-top-public

4.) In terms of connections....who says Trovon wants to stay in Louisiana forever.  I think an Auburn degree and him playing under Malzahn will give him plenty of opportunities.  

5.)  Who gives a wr a better chance at getting drafted in the NFL...Malzahn's offense or crowton offense?  

After reading you guys comments I feel a little better now. reading that just kinda cast some doubt.........but I suppose thats what it was meant to do. I was not trying to post a negative article,just thought you guys might wanna see it.After all keeping TR is very important to all of us,and I wanted all of you guys to see what the hatter was up to. I still think he is Auburns all the way and I am sure the coaches will be all over this reassuring him of his decision..............at least I hope so.

Wonder why Lorio would even bother saying anything? Almost seems like he's trying to convince himself Miles is putting kinks in the AU armor. LSU/Miles is desperate now with no WR. 3 commits have backed out (2 WR's) from their LSU commit with possibly a 4th coming. Heard the DT from California which is now their prized recruit is getting cold feet bout LSU. That high school coach will not sleep till Trovon signs with LSU. Wonder if it's for Trovon's good or for his peace of mind his best player in years sign with his (Lorio's) favorite college team...LSU? Nevermind that question...lol.

Hope T. Taylor's all over this! Mods or anybody hear anything from our camp or have spoken to Trovon? No way LSwho gets this outstanding young man with 2 weeks left...huh?

:wareagle:  :believe:  :wareagle:

Geez....this is ridiculous!  

1.) Les Miles is desperate and throwing a hail mary because he has to.  He will be the #1 coach on the hot seat for this upcoming season.  

2.) Gary Crowton one of the worst offenses in CFB period.

3.) Auburn Degree ranks #39 , LSU degree ranks #64 among public universities.  http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/national-top-public

4.) In terms of connections....who says Trovon wants to stay in Louisiana forever.  I think an Auburn degree and him playing under Malzahn will give him plenty of opportunities.  

5.)  Who gives a wr a better chance at getting drafted in the NFL...Malzahn's offense or crowton offense?  

Can we email this^^^^ to Trovon?

That wouldn't be against the NCAA rules would it?

Nahhhhhhh.....maybe :dunno:

FWIW, even the corndogs on TD have given up on Reed

a little to late for the hat, no way we lose TR, he has a very strong bond with Tropper as you know and is very tight bond with this class, no way we lose him.

After reading you guys comments I feel a little better now. reading that just kinda cast some doubt.........but I suppose thats what it was meant to do. I was not trying to post a negative article,just thought you guys might wanna see it.After all keeping TR is very important to all of us,and I wanted all of you guys to see what the hatter was up to. I still think he is Auburns all the way and I am sure the coaches will be all over this reassuring him of his decision..............at least I hope so.

You don't ever have to apologize for posting legit info bro. We all welcome it. WDE!

Wonder why Lorio would even bother saying anything? Almost seems like he's trying to convince himself Miles is putting kinks in the AU armor. LSU/Miles is desperate now with no WR. 3 commits have backed out (2 WR's) from their LSU commit with possibly a 4th coming. Heard the DT from California which is now their prized recruit is getting cold feet bout LSU. That high school coach will not sleep till Trovon signs with LSU. Wonder if it's for Trovon's good or for his peace of mind his best player in years sign with his (Lorio's) favorite college team...LSU? Nevermind that question...lol.

Hope T. Taylor's all over this! Mods or anybody hear anything from our camp or have spoken to Trovon? No way LSwho gets this outstanding young man with 2 weeks left...huh?

:wareagle:  :believe:  :wareagle:

I think it's too little, too late. I haven't talked to Trovon or anything but I can guarentee you....take it to the bank and bet the mortgage....that Tropper and Chizik won't let him get away without a serious fight. I think it is what Trovon said it is. He took the trip as a favor to the LSU assistant coach (sorry, name escapes me as I type this) he has a relationship with. Trovon knows where his family is and where the family atmosphere is. I think LSU is just going to come off as a poor man's Auburn. WDE!

Les Miles giving Trovon alot to think about:

http://auburn.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1042647

Summary:

"He talked about how Texas has won with about 99 percent kids from Texas and Alabama about 90 percent of kids from Alabama," Lorio said. "He was selling that a great percentage of those championship-level teams are built with players from their own state."

Another point of emphasis from Miles was life after football and the fringe benefits that can be gained by remaining in state to attend college.

"He asked Trovon what he wanted to do after college football or maybe the next (NFL) level," Lorio said. "He told him there are greater opportunities for networking with former LSU players such as (former linebacker) Eric Hill or a (former offensive lineman) Ruffin Rodrigue.

"He's thinking hard," Lorio said. "He's got some new information to consider and a lot of his family members are also thinking hard. It's not a negative thing against Auburn. It's just there's some new things with LSU to consider and coach Miles let him know how important he is."

Who is Lorio?

I'm really really worried now.  :'(

If the coach is speaking hopefully Trovon will also say something before NSD. Hopefully we will get some kind of word to put us faithful at ease! AGHHHHH!  :banghead:

Archived