Trovon Reed

wardamnpjm

You know, this pisses me off a little.  It has been published before that Trovon Reed wants to be a hs football coach eventually and they basically just threatened him (by my reading) that if he goes to Auburn he won't get a job in La. as a hs coach.  Did anyone else pick up on that?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thats funny oh and don't forget Dj if we hang on to him,

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, this pisses me off a little.  It has been published before that Trovon Reed wants to be a hs football coach eventually and they basically just threatened him (by my reading) that if he goes to Auburn he won't get a job in La. as a hs coach.  Did anyone else pick up on that?

Dude, you have been a member on here for a little over a month. How do you have time to have over 800 posts already. I have been on here a year, and have half what you have.

Impressive!

Think I am gonna start posting a smiley after every comment in every thread til I catch up!  JK

War Eagle

Impressive!

Think I am gonna start posting a smiley after every comment in every thread til I catch up!  JK

War Eagle

:laugh: You mean like this

:thumbsup:  more like this. Now stop posting smileys or I will never catch up!

Impressive!

War Eagle

:laugh: You mean like this

:thumbsup:  more like this. Now stop posting smileys or I will never catch up!

:tease::laugh:

will cam wear num 2 or 13 since savage might come back he was 2 :wareagle::wedance::party::wareagle::thumbsup::laugh::wareagle::tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: how boot them posts haha

He could still wear number 2 because they would not be on the field at the same time, kinda like Kodi Burns and Wes Byrum both wear 18

One thing that I'm not sure anyone has thought about is Trooper Taylor and Trovon Reed's relationship on a much deeper level.  They have similarities in their past that no one on LSWho's staff has.  If I remember correctly, both have lost parents (At least that what I think I read about Trovon).  Trooper's dad died when he was young boy in a mining accident.  Don't worry about Trovon.  He knows that Auburn is truely family and we are always there for him... even after he goes to the NFL and scores 32456 TDs.

i cant stand LSu people example lsu fan on espn message board sayin i quote " Silly barners! Reed to LSU per prium board" wth us up with them. i mean he said he was only visting them as a courtesy vist. dude c'mon LSU

What's so funny?

Over on Tigerbait they are saying Reeds going to LSU.

Yeah I read that.  I don't know what to make of that.  Trovon seems like a good kid, so I wouldn't expect him to decommit to us and go to one of our rivals.  But, I do know that Miles pitched him recently probably everything under the sun to get him to go there.  So, we'll see what happens.  I'd be shocked if he went to LSU.

Archived