Now here is something to think about!

auburn1994

i think the Lache thing could be a ploy. I really hope its true. Noone really knows were he is going but 2 or 3 people.If he were to choose us, whats to say these other recruits were told to do the same thing this late in the process to throw off the other schools. By doing this they are eating valueable time up looking at our players trying to persuede them even though they are solid to us. Now that would be a clever bomb to drop on everyone there! Shocked  Tease  laugh

Seastrunk = Oregon or Baylor

Why does everyone take your word on other recruits but conveniently disregard your opinion on LS?  I'm grateful to the kid for getting our recruiting ball rolling but I'm ready for him to declare so that my fellow Auburn fans will just shut up about him.

Why does everyone take your word on other recruits but conveniently disregard your opinion on LS?  I'm grateful to the kid for getting our recruiting ball rolling but I'm ready for him to declare so that my fellow Auburn fans will just shut up about him.

You and I both. I would pass out on the floor if he committed to Auburn. I haven't heard NOT ONE person say he was committing to Auburn that I trust.

Pretty "funny", isn't it?  HAHA!

You and I both. I would pass out on the floor if he committed to Auburn. I haven't heard NOT ONE person say he was committing to Auburn that I trust.

I agree, that ship has sailed!

ST: check my thread out over on the football board. I just seen where you would be interviewing Ben Tate. Imagine what my son would do then! haha

Because he knows more than we do on the inside stuff. I just through that out there, just a thought! But i remember Coach TT saying something when he first got here on recruiting. While everyone is playing checkers we will be playing chess. We will go after who we need no matter where they are if they can help AUBURN win! Anyway thanks for the info ST

Hey Buckeye, If AU plays Ohio St. for the NC, who do you support?  The wrong answer could get you kicked off this site.  :laugh: :laugh: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

How are the Buckeyes recruiting this year?  It looks like they're bringing in a small class unless they have a lot of late committments.

Hey Buckeye, If AU plays Ohio St. for the NC, who do you support?  The wrong answer could get you kicked off this site.  :laugh: :laugh: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

How are the Buckeyes recruiting this year?  It looks like they're bringing in a small class unless they have a lot of late committments.

OSU vs Auburn for the BCS National Championship would be a great day for me.

As for who I would support...Auburn is my alma mater. End of story.

Couldn't tell you the first things about OSU recruiting.  I don't really follow them.  I like them because they're my home state team and my little brother and sister-in-law are both OSU alums.

It's because last year Lache said he was going to shock the world with his announcement and he was thought to be a silent at one time.

No problem BT we may disagree on things but you will never hurt my feelings. The post wasn't only about LS it was about the chain of events that could happen.(hope more like it). As of right now we are all guessing! Till they sign that dotted line, everyone is fair game. AUBURN knows who they want and who sway . It just sux waiting for the finally.

Couldn't tell you the first things about OSU recruiting.  I don't really follow them.  I like them because they're my home state team and my little brother and sister-in-law are both OSU alums.

Tressel is a helluva coach.

Tressel is a helluva coach.

I've liked Coach T since he was at YSU.

Archived