UA Rivals writer

rbwareagle34

What kinda name is Goodbread anyways.....was Greatbread already taken???  :laugh:

But seriously, he works for the Tuscaloosa paper....not exactly an unbiased opinion.

:we:

Just setting up for the excuse of " he wanted to come to uat but we just didnt have room"

^^^^^ I was thinking exactly that!

I wouldn't be worrying about what anyone from turdonline says. Coleman is ours and I hope they lose Keenan Allen too. I would LMAO!

I wouldn't be worrying about what anyone from turdonline says. Coleman is ours and I hope they lose Keenan Allen too.

That's what I think going after Coleman is more than anything.  Minimize the loss of Allen and make it to where they can still be ahead of us in the rankings.

Just setting up for the excuse of " he wanted to come to uat but we just didnt have room"

^^^^^ I was thinking exactly that!

Oh no, not that mess again :banghead:. That's all I hear from my buddies at UA...oh, and 13 NC's of course

:beatmullet:

The thing about BOL recruiting info, for as long as I can remember their projections for recruiting have always had a negative slant toward Auburn even if it has no affect on their own recruiting.  In the UA recruiting update, they have Corey Lemonier going to FSU and Coleman strongly interested in Alabama, but Alabama hasn't put on the "full court press" yet, whatever the hell that means.

Keeping this in mind, take whatever you hear from Alabama sources with a grain of salt.

The thing about BOL recruiting info, for as long as I can remember their projections for recruiting have always had a negative slant toward Auburn even if it has no affect on their own recruiting.  In the UA recruiting update, they have Corey Lemonier going to FSU and Coleman strongly interested in Alabama, but Alabama hasn't put on the "full court press" yet, whatever the hell that means.

Keeping this in mind, take whatever you hear from Alabama sources with a grain of salt.

It's called 'catering to you audience'.

until he actually changes his commitment, don't buy into all this stuff.  Apparently he wants to go to Arky and Miss as well, Auburn is completely out of it.  But if thats true i guess Anna Nicole really did marry for love.

until he actually changes his commitment, don't buy into all this stuff.  Apparently he wants to go to Arky and Miss as well, Auburn is completely out of it.  But if thats true i guess Anna Nicole really did marry for love.

:laugh:

Says Coleman wants to sign with UA.

Im sorry, but the only thing I got out of this thread was:

twitter.com/ChaseGooberhead/status/8308899243

And I am little nickie's elf....

So that would make him shorter than a normal elf, right? :laugh:

Archived