To all A E members.....

WarEagle10

ST just informed everybody, in another thread, he is under a "cone of silence" until we buy more t-shirts. Everybody, please do their part so we can keep this supercalifragilistic site going!!!!!

War Eagle to you all!!!!!

guerra,

I am going to get off of here in 30 minutes or so. I have this exact same thread in "recruiting" also. Would you "bump" it as long as you are on here please?

guerra,

I am going to get off of here in 30 minutes or so. I have this exact same thread in "recruiting" also. Would you "bump" it as long as you are on here please?

I dont see why not my friend... I will keep it at the top

guerra,

Thanks bud! I am really surprised he isn't getting more people buying them. You can't beat that price for the info that we get here, IMO

guerra,

Thanks bud! I am really surprised he isn't getting more people buying them. You can't beat that price for the info that we get here, IMO

How do you know how many people are buying them?

guerra,

How do you know how many people are buying them?

Because ST said sales were so bad that he was going under a "cone of silence" until sales got better. That's how!

Well I just bought mine. Too bad I still have to look at bumps

Archived