Whitaker

Guest shirley4au9

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (ajc.com) has been running a recruiting story online every morning at 10 am eastern time called "ten at ten". They'll be certain to post his time of announcement and other details there Monday morning.

I'm with you Shirley. I seriously just woke up from a nightmare that Whitaker had chosen UGA. I really think I need counseling or something... Maybe start a Recruitaholics Anonymous chapter?

Guest shirley4au9

I'm with you Shirley. I seriously just woke up from a nightmare that Whitaker had chosen UGA. I really think I need counseling or something... Maybe start a Recruitaholics Anonymous chapter?

Say it's not so regarding UGA. I agree regarding recruiting, good name for it also. We need help really bad. I will allow intervention 2/4/10.  Good luck with yours.

he is announcing at 2 pm est

Thanks. WAR EAGLE..All this madness has to end soon, I'm on the verge of a breakdown.

Dont worry, when Whitaker commits, you can rest your nerves for about 5 minutes and then they will rattle up again as you wait for Lattimore! lol I think your in a catch 22

Archived