Gabe Wright

brad5628AU

Until something concrete comes out...I believe Gabe is ALL IN!! I trust our Mods info over some of those analysts, they(analysts) do what they do: SPECULATE.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My source has told me that Wright's recent flirtation with UT is only that, flirtation.  He says we have nothing to worry about.  

I wouldn't call this a recent flirt. GW is high on UT, but I do believe he is higher on AU. He has tough decision, like it or not.

I too am choosing to believe only Auburn Family members.  Especially seeing how ESPN wants to do nothing but tear us down. 

I will be glad when the Colonial stuff goes away so the bammers, ESPN and NYT will see that there was nothing to their hopes of destroying us.

WDE!!!

At this past weekends celebration Gabe was yelling "War Wagle" the loudest.  He kept saying "All In".  He's been trying to lure Crowell to AU.  This doesn't seem like a person who has any thoughts of going anywhere except Auburn. :wedance:

I know this is off topic, but EZBazeOven, and Chizzleman, can you tell me how you get those pictures on your posts?  I've tried several times to attach even small photos, and I keep getting a message saying my file exceeds the 128 mb limit.  

At this past weekends celebration Gabe was yelling "War Wagle" the loudest.  He kept saying "All In".  He's been trying to lure Crowell to AU.  This doesn't seem like a person who has any thoughts of going anywhere except Auburn. :wedance:

Is "War Wagle" akin to "War Eagle"? Teasing, ha! :tease:

I know this is off topic, but EZBazeOven, and Chizzleman, can you tell me how you get those pictures on your posts?  I've tried several times to attach even small photos, and I keep getting a message saying my file exceeds the 128 mb limit.  

You might try the help/support forum. There are quite a few topics on pictures.

Is "War Wagle" akin to "War Eagle"? Teasing, ha! :tease:

No its what I do when I'm about drive off of the tee box. I don't feel comfortable until I do my War Wagle.

3 UT coaches visited him last night..

Hi.  I'm Larry, and this is my brother Darryl, and this is my other brother Darryl.......

Dooley and his crew are hitting the recruiting hard.  TN is gonna be one to watch next year!

Upload them to imageshack then copy the direct link, then in the forum put "link" to attach.

By popular demand/denial of pretty clear facts by others haha...

Photo0072.jpg

Guy in red is Gabe, I read his name, but you can't see it here. Guy behind brown jacket guy is Kiehl. Brown jacket guy is holding the giant shaker and hands it to me next haha  :wedance:

Gotta say, Gabe looks like he has trimmed himself down pretty nice there. Good, lean looking body to put some solid muscle on to. Gonna be a beast on the DL for several years in the O&B!!!    :wedance:

Until something concrete comes out...I believe Gabe is ALL IN!! I trust our Mods info over some of those analysts, they(analysts) do what they do: SPECULATE.

have they commented on it recently?

ALL IN and has been so since last summer.  :we: Anyone that's worried is wasting their time. Same goes for EF!  :)

Archived