Gabe Wright

brad5628AU

By popular demand/denial of pretty clear facts by others haha...

Photo0072.jpg

Guy in red is Gabe, I read his name, but you can't see it here. Guy behind brown jacket guy is Kiehl. Brown jacket guy is holding the giant shaker and hands it to me next haha  :wedance:

I was on the second row in the student section on the field. He grabbed a guys homemade shaker and started leading the students in a cheer. 

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Photo0072.jpg

Guy in red is Gabe, I read his name, but you can't see it here. Guy behind brown jacket guy is Kiehl. Brown jacket guy is holding the giant shaker and hands it to me next haha  :wedance:

I was on the second row in the student section on the field. He grabbed a guys homemade shaker and started leading the students in a cheer. 

Yup that's Gabe. Send that pic to ESPn along with the hound dog nation.

Photo0072.jpg

Yup that's Gabe. Send that pic to ESPn along with the hound dog nation.

No don't tell em the thought of them not knowing is even better.

Trust me, I know ST irl. He would've been with me and Jackson-Sullivan and AUDomination and Rednilla. He had to work so he could be off for the national championship and so he could go to the senior bowl

Don't forget me!!! :tease:

Idk what you're talking about  :dunno::tease::thumbsup:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, you know, since you did that, I can't help but to point out that not only did you improperly place the pronoun, you also overused "and" instead of using commas to separate each one of us there...:tease:

Good thing I'm an engineer and not an english major. Now give me a vector equation, and I can make it dance for you  :thumbsup:

What flavor engineer are you?  I was an EE; spent a lot of time in Broun Hall.

Trust me, I know ST irl. He would've been with me and Jackson-Sullivan and AUDomination and Rednilla. He had to work so he could be off for the national championship and so he could go to the senior bowl

Well, you know, since you did that, I can't help but to point out that not only did you improperly place the pronoun, you also overused "and" instead of using commas to separate each one of us there...:tease:

Good thing I'm an engineer and not an english major. Now give me a vector equation, and I can make it dance for you  :thumbsup:

Aerospace. Davis hall is more my flavor

What no love for us Geography majors

I work 10,000 ft. above your geography  :dunno:

So??

So??

10,000 reasons for me not to have any love for your geography  :tease:

Just messing around. One of my best friends is a geo. minor, and he absolutely loves it. But I thought you were an Industrial management major?

We need to get Gabe a AU shirt. Looks like he is decked out UGA colors.

.... He's going to UGA too?!  :dunno:

In case this is an honest  question I'm going to say no. Him and Kiehl were trying to get the crowd pumped leading up to the NC celebration.

We need to get Gabe a AU shirt. Looks like he is decked out UGA colors.

.... He's going to UGA too?!  :dunno:

In case this is an honest  question I'm going to say no. Him and Kiehl were trying to get the crowd pumped leading up to the NC celebration.

... it wasn't. I'm just bored again.  ;D

So, you know a lot about rocks and stuff?

No tt  that's Geology

No tt  that's Geology

OH!!!  Then you can help me find my ancestors??

I love geography...but considering that my regular plate consisted of graph theory, linear cryptography, and advanced Euclidean geometry, geography made up my filler courses. :tease:

No tt  that's Geology

I know....just messin' with ya.  :laugh:

No tt  that's Geology

:laugh:  Are  'acestors' like the creme de la creme of your forebears?

No tt  that's Geology

:laugh:  Are  'acestors' like the creme de la creme of your forebears?

:dunno:  ;)

Archived