Gabe Wright

brad5628AU

Trust me, I know ST irl. He would've been with me and Jackson-Sullivan and AUDomination and Rednilla. He had to work so he could be off for the national championship and so he could go to the senior bowl

Don't forget me!!! :tease:

Idk what you're talking about  :dunno::tease::thumbsup:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, you know, since you did that, I can't help but to point out that not only did you improperly place the pronoun, you also overused "and" instead of using commas to separate each one of us there...:tease:

That was just tad bit overgrammatizational.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trust me, I know ST irl. He would've been with me and Jackson-Sullivan and AUDomination and Rednilla. He had to work so he could be off for the national championship and so he could go to the senior bowl

Well, you know, since you did that, I can't help but to point out that not only did you improperly place the pronoun, you also overused "and" instead of using commas to separate each one of us there...:tease:

:laugh: Yeah, I'm just messing with Fish. :laugh:

And I'm just messing with you...

Good thing I'm an engineer and not an english major. Now give me a vector equation, and I can make it dance for you  :thumbsup:

What kills me though is that nobody has taken into account that Wright came up to the celebration last weekend (I know he lives close by, but he didn't have to do that on his own dime) and is on his official this coming up weekend. I think he could be a little torn right now, but by the end of the official visit I think he'll be all in.

What kills me though is that nobody has taken into account that Wright came up to the celebration last weekend (I know he lives close by, but he didn't have to do that on his own dime) and is on his official this coming up weekend. I think he could be a little torn right now, but by the end of the official visit I think he'll be all in.

Tennessee people are saying Gabe was not here for the celebration and ESPN is believing them.

I figured Chis Low would say as much.  I beleive he is a former UT grad.  Any Mods or insiders here anything new on Gabe?  Seems to be  alot of puke orange smoke lately.

Tennessee people are saying Gabe was not here for the celebration and ESPN is believing them.

don't we have pictures floating around of him at the celebration?

[/quote)

And I am just wanting too find some recent info on Gabe Wright. That is the title of this thread. Any chance I find out here?

don't we have pictures floating around of him at the celebration?

Yes

And I am just wanting too find some recent info on Gabe Wright. That is the title of this thread. Any chance I find out here?

Click

I figured Chis Low would say as much.  I beleive he is a former UT grad.  Any Mods or insiders here anything new on Gabe?  Seems to be  alot of puke orange smoke lately.

I wouldn't doubt that.  He looks like Fulmer's love child

I wouldn't doubt that.  He looks like Fulmer's love child

That might be the funniest thing I have read so far......Fat Phil is Low's illegitimate dad...let the rumors fly.

It is concerning.  Not getting Gabe would produce a pretty substantial meltdown here.  It would also bug me that Dooley was able to pull a recruit from us that wasn't from Tennessee.

Archived