Since we'll be playing in a new Arena next year

auburn4ever

Sadly, no matter how much we believe...I don't think the Athletic Department believes.  I don't think they care what happens in basketball.

:wedance:

Auburn4ever, you have now started 7 (SEVEN!) threads in this forum expressing your displeasure with Lebo. I think we get it.

PS: Those seven are on the front page. Only Joel Eaves knows how many are on earlier pages.

Exactly! People are saying that he deserves one season with a new stadium.. A new stadium is not going to make the team shoot 3's better or play better. It may help recruiting a little, but no top recruit will want to go to a losing team regardless of stadium.

It may help recruiting a little, but no top recruit will want to go to a losing team regardless of stadium.

Shhh...Don't tell that to Chizik's top 5 recruiting class.  ;)

I agree with the bulk of your post though...and I don't think Lebo is capable of bringing in top recruits.

Sadly, no matter how much we believe...I don't think the Athletic Department believes.  I don't think they care what happens in basketball.

There are 92 million reasons why we need a new coach.

:o:-X:o:-X

Although I bash Lebo as much as anyone and feel we badly need a new coach, I think he gets at least another year if not more from JJ. Wins like yesterday, rare as they may be, seem to keep Lebo just outside the comfort zone of the athletic department getting rid of his butt. Unless we had a great coach ready to come on board, I don't think Lebo pulls the trigger. :(

Archived