Series this weekend

Alright guys, we are entering the 3rd week of SEC play and right now only one game out of first in the league. Let's get excited about our baseball tigers. Coach Paw has done a great job turning around the play and attitude of a team that had frankly, just gotten used to losing.  We have a game against Troy midweek and then the infidels this weekend.  If we could take 2 out of 3 in turdtown, we will be in really good shape early at 6-3.  This past weekend and the next 3 are gonna be rough. Honestly, if we could go .500 in the league for April, I think we will be in good shape. I am ready to see our guys back in Hoover and at a regional. Let's go guys!

WAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR  EAGLE    HEY!

Alright guys, we are entering the 3rd week of SEC play and right now only one game out of first in the league. Let's get excited about our baseball tigers. Coach Paw has done a great job turning around the play and attitude of a team that had frankly, just gotten used to losing.  We have a game against Troy midweek and then the infidels this weekend.  If we could take 2 out of 3 in turdtown, we will be in really good shape early at 6-3.  This past weekend and the next 3 are gonna be rough. Honestly, if we could go .500 in the league for April, I think we will be in good shape. I am ready to see our guys back in Hoover and at a regional. Let's go guys!

WAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR   EAGLE     HEY!

AGREE........I'm just glad that we have a AD that wants to get us playing well in the 3 major sports.  It's fun to have a baseball team that has a shot a some post-season play this year. 

Agree. Baseball was very strong in the late nineties, but hasn't been much lately.. good to see Palawoski brining in the new blood and the winning ways... WDE

Archived