ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

Is Ross going to be Beachy's every day starter?

I think Ross is getting the start because the team traveled yesterday and today is a day game.  If I remember correctly Bobby used to give BMac a rest when the team traveled and then played an early game.  I haven't heard anything about Ross being Beachy's catcher.

I would say even if we get to the 7th we are safe because of Moylan/venters/kimbrel. It shouldnt be legal

Can we PLEASE get Nate McClouth out of the 2 hole. I can't take watching him kill a rally anymore and we are only 5 games into the year.

Two games ago he scored 3 runs and had a double...

rednilla:

Quote from: AuburnTigers1 on Today at 01:43:28 AM

Can we PLEASE get Nate McClouth out of the 2 hole. I can't take watching him kill a rally anymore and we are only 5 games into the year.

Two games ago he scored 3 runs and had a double...

He's batting .235, and he's impatient at the plate. Not an ideal 2 hitter. I would like to see...

1. Prado

2. Uggla

3. Chipper

4. BMac

5. J-Hey

6. Alex Gonzalez

7. Freddie

8. McClouth

9. Pitcher

That is just a solid lineup. Can you imagine a .300 hitter leading off and the a 20-30 HR guy in the 2 hole with Chipper, McCann, and Heyward to follow. Also, if McClouth ever comes out of this horrible funk he's in you would have more RBI chances for Prado and Uggla at the top.

Braves lose the series to the Brewers today when they lost 5-4 in the finale. Not many positives to take out of this game. Heyward did go yard ball in the 6th though and Chipper and Prado doubled.

Braves lose the series to the Brewers today when they lost 5-4 in the finale. Not many positives to take out of this game. Heyward did go yard ball in the 6th though and Chipper and Prado doubled.

We haven't lost the series, we just can't win it. It's a 4 game series

split=loss. No exceptions. WIN WIN WIN!  :laugh:

split=loss. No exceptions. WIN WIN WIN!  :laugh:

Ding ding ding. :laugh: Could've sworn it was a 3 game series but I take that back :thumbsup: My bad