ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

The Braves officially announced Brandon Beachy's return to the rotation Friday, slotting him into Tim Hudson's spot in the rotation. That means he will start Monday against the Rockies, his first major-league start since June 16, 2012.

Beachy has already thrown 40 innings in the minors as part of his rehabilitation assignment, though he did have one setback with his surgically repaired elbow at one point. He has a 2.92 ERA with 33 strikeouts and 20 walks in the minors

Walk # could go down a little bit but #s are good.

Great get a LHP with a 1.84 era in what 43 relief appearances for LAA.... Now all the Bravos need is a backup infielder by Wednesdays deadline and the roster is set...

Edited by aubieclawz

rough start for BB but Bravos have come back to take the lead 6-5 bottom of the 3rd

It'll take him probably 2 more starts to get back in his groove,but great to have him back in the rotation.

Edited by WarDamnEagle#1

This new line-up is working out pretty well so far...glad to see Freddie G. is not afraid to shake-up the line-up and little. You can't argue with the productioin we are seeing from top to bottom. I realise the Rockies aren't a great team but we were putting up good numbers against the Cardinals, too. I would dare say the season hasn't been this entertaining since April.

11 games and going...bye bye Nats!

Braves demolish the Rockies tonight and in related division news the gNats are now 10 games back. GO BRAVES!!!

I'm just hoping we don't self destruct like 2 years ago. That and the "infield fly rule" game was just horrible to watch. As long as we get some decent pitching and get some guys back healthy i hope we go for the best record in the league b/c Turner Field would be rocking throughout the playoffs!

Braves score 40 runs in the series vs the Rockies while the Rockies could only put up 13 runs. Braves demolish them again 11-2. Also Braves are 7-0 with Waffle House at the Ted. On to play the Phils and gNats. Also look at those standings lets add some more in these next 2 series! GO BRAVOS!

BQoWDqKCMAEoewX.pngf77c3e26e83644f355980966f798213e.png

Braves win in 12 innings 5-4. BB pitched pretty well and Phils are now 14 behind in the loss column.....................they are toast for sure. Nats winning 1-0 in third