BOSTON RED SOX THREAD!!

Guest Autiger88

Preseason is here its almost time for the season to start!

Oh yeah!

Agon is going to be the leader in HRs this year for MLB, barring injury.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Autiger88

Man im so ready for it to begin I get NESN back this year I will get to watch every game this year can't wait hopefully another Championship comes back to Boston this year!!! :thumbsup:

Man im so ready for it to begin I get NESN back this year I will get to watch every game this year can't wait hopefully another Championship comes back to Boston this year!!! :thumbsup:

:laugh:

I have had NESN for every year for the past 15 years. (Thank you DirecTV.)

If you don't get the baseball package, they will black out a lot of the games though. 

I also get the Bruins on NESN.  ;D

we are in great position to make a run at the championship i believe

I glad to see your a Red Sox fan mm

i was a braves fan till my 10th grade yr of high school in 07,  after that i lost faith in the braves, and became a red sox fan, whats even stranger boston dominated colorado that yr in the world series

i was a braves fan till my 10th grade yr of high school in 07,  after that i lost faith in the braves, and became a red sox fan, whats even stranger boston dominated colorado that yr in the world series

That is good to know mm. Red Soxs are a decent team. I bet you really hate the Yankees?

i was a braves fan till my 10th grade yr of high school in 07, after that i lost faith in the braves, and became a red sox fan, whats even stranger boston dominated colorado that yr in the world series

so, basically when the Braves stopped winning as frequently. Yea, sounds like a true fan to me. :-\

Guest Autiger88

Whats so funny about my post :dunno: you think the braves are going to do it or something cause thats funny. :P:dunno:

so, basically when the Braves stopped winning as frequently. Yea, sounds like a true fan to me.  :-\

So what's gonna happen to magicman when AU stops winning? Will he go to tidefans.com?

so, basically when the Braves stopped winning as frequently. Yea, sounds like a true fan to me.  :-\

So what's gonna happen to magicman when AU stops winning? Will he go to tidefans.com?

If you read the Boston boards at all, (Red Sox, Bruins, etc.), those fans are called "Pink Hats".  Because you didn't see many of them in the days of Buckner, etc.  Once the Sox started winning...all these people started showing up at Fenway wearing their pink hats, (women)...because it became fashionable to be a Sox fan.

Whats so funny about my post :dunno: you think the braves are going to do it or something cause thats funny. :P:dunno:

just thought I'd bust your chops a little, 88.  :P

Guest Autiger88

just thought I'd bust your chops a little, 88.  :P

I know man I was busting yours to! :tease:

Guest Autiger88

If you read the Boston boards at all, (Red Sox, Bruins, etc.), those fans are called "Pink Hats".   Because you didn't see many of them in the days of Buckner, etc.  Once the Sox started winning...all these people started showing up at Fenway wearing their pink hats, (women)...because it became fashionable to be a Sox fan.

And dont you just love those fans  :D

That is good to know mm. Red Soxs are a decent team. I bet you really hate the Yankees?

the yankees are the northern version of alabama

• 2 weeks later...

Holy crap we are stinking up the place!  I still have faith we win the World Series, but this week has been tough to watch.

Holy crap we are stinking up the place!  I still have faith we win the World Series, but this week has been tough to watch.

We are but I think we will come around,Terry is trying to figure it all out and he will!

I'm dying right now....but I have faith in Tito and the boys to turn this around. And what better time to do it. A 10 game home stand starting with the yanks.

Its almost game time hopefully we turn it on today Carl is in the top spot so maybe he can actually show us why we paid that much for him today! I just want to beat those damn yanks and how sweet it will be if we do and its also our first win.

Archived