NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

AUAeroEngineer

That is impressive, especially late in a game. Great stuff from Rivera too, especially since he had to keep anything and everything in the infield against a very hot Rangers team

Wow, I thought I was the only auburn/yankees fan in the south.  Thats great to hear golf.

No way Jose. Come join the party cheese. Post often especially about our Yankees. I take enought grief from these Hammerheads.

There are some outstanding races going on this year in baseball. The AL East is as good as any of them. I am very much looking forward to seeing how things shake out down the stretch.

Well another low day for the Yanks. Loss 1-0. How the heck do you get shutout by the Royals. Bats have been silence the last two games. Rays win LoSoxs loss.

What the hell happened last night?

I'm assuming your talking the tight pitching. It got a little testy last night. Throwing behind Jeter and Gardner being hit in the leg. Yanks win anyway and also killed the Tiger today 11-5. Yanks had a 9 run inning.

Yeah that's what I was talking about. I was half listening to it this morning while getting ready and I saw like four pitches that either hit batters or should have hit batters