Spurs Vs Mavs

bigbird

Did anyone watch it?

First off, I'm a Spurs fan, and I know the game was played in Dallas, but how can they justify such disparity in free throw attempts? Halfway through the 4th qtr it was 28 to 6 in favor of the Mavs and the game ended with it at 34 to 14 favoring the Mavs.  The Mavs only won by 6 points, I wonder who would have won if the FT margin was only 10 as opposed to the extra 20 they received.

Did anyone watch it?

First off, I'm a Spurs fan, and I know the game was played in Dallas, but how can they justify such disparity in free throw attempts? Halfway through the 4th qtr it was 28 to 6 in favor of the Mavs and the game ended with it at 34 to 14 favoring the Mavs.  The Mavs only won by 6 points, I wonder who would have won if the FT margin was only 10 as opposed to the extra 20 they received.

Stop bitching and just win the game.

crying%2Bbaby.jpg 

Hey, I'm not B***hing, I'm just saddened over the injustices we continue to deal with in our country...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OK I couldn't type that without laughing a little myself.

crying%2Bbaby.jpg 

Hey, I'm not B***hing, I'm just saddened over the injustices we continue to deal with in our country...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:-\

crying%2Bbaby.jpg 

not-tagged-smiley-10090.gif

Spurs fan here

It was nice seeing Jefferson step up in the second game.

yeah it was, and I'm glad I'm not the only Spurs fan.

Crazy how the Spurs were able to win that one...Big three didn't really show up and still pulled it out.

They need to win the next one and end this series, those old guys need as much rest as they can get.

Being able to come from 13 down right before half, dominate the third, and hold on at the end really showed a lot about their experience and their heart.

Archived