PF Luke Cothron Visiting Auburn

AUSportTalk

Great News!  I'm hoping that the visit indicates that he is expected to qualify also.

He just sent me a text that said, "Yeah, I will." When I asked if he will qualify.

This is fantastic what Barbee has done already in his short time at AU. Anybody ever talk basketball around here this time of year normally? Just the fact we are on this topic is a pleasant change from the past. Signing 2 quality players that can come in a play next year doesn't hurt either. WDE!

This is fantastic what Barbee has done already in his short time at AU. Anybody ever talk basketball around here this time of year normally? Just the fact we are on this topic is a pleasant change from the past. Signing 2 quality players that can come in a play next year doesn't hurt either. WDE!

Agrred,it doesnt take long to build a good basketball team in today's NCAA.All it takes is a couple of great players to turn a program around.

I am hearing that Cecil "butt" hurt is making some statements about funny business going on if Auburn signs Cothron. Anybody know what he said?

That is just more of the same rationale that bammers have used forever- see excuses below:

1- If UA doesn't win the refs did not call enough penalties on the other team.

2- If UA doesn't win then they were set up and put on probation

3- If AU wins (in anything) they cheated- period.

Must be so sad to be a bammer. If you heard that on Finbaum then he was just catering to the 90% Bama fans that listen. I wouldn't pay any attention to it. Barbee seems to be a more dynamic personality than Grant so he will be successful at their expense. There is a lot of excitment going on at AU right now and it is killing the Bama people.

Anybody ever talk basketball around here this time of year normally?

I did.  It was usually my rant at wanting Lebo gone and GA posting that he should be given one more year...He's just about to turn the corner.

:tease:

Great news on the visit!!

Ha-Ha. All Lebo needed was one more year, he was right there at the corner.... lol... I liked Lebo, he was a great guy, but not the right person to lead this team. Playing small ball wasn't the way to win. Cothron would be a needed addition.

Really good news.  I don't think we could have hoped for a better finish to our class than Langford and Cothron.  Here's hoping Luke ends up an Auburn Tiger.

I don't think we will be finished after that. We might see some players leave and more signings

Guest gkc81

I am hearing that Cecil "butt" hurt is making some statements about funny business going on if Auburn signs Cothron. Anybody know what he said?

He has to say that or he won't be allowed to do Nick's laundry.

Archived